PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore needs to lose another game. I don't know if they will. They look unstoppable.

I think the only games they might loose are the next two weeks. Otherwise, not much competition.

They won't... it's just wishful thinking on his part maybe to fit his narrative. Lol

YOU'RE NOT BILL BELICHICK! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!! :D

What narrative?
I’m just saying what I think.
They have those 6 games left on their schedule, I said I think they will end up 10-6 give or take a game.
After they win today I’d change that to 11-5 give or take a game.
I’m not betting my life savings I’m guessing at what I think will happen.
Jeez.
Relax. I never said you were betting anything. Save that fighter's spirit for the GDT. Lol

Relax. I never said you were betting anything. Save that fighter's spirit for the GDT. Lol
I don’t go near the game day thread.

This board is really weird though. Agendas? Debate? People accusing others of lying? People calling others stupid? Invoking the ghost of a previous poster and accusing another poster of being them?
It’s like people think it’s a competition.
I thought this was just about fans of the same team talking football but everyone is just so combative it’s hard to have a reasonable conversation.

Last edited:
I think that 12-4 will be enough for HFA. The biggest threat to that is probably Houston and that would require them beating us.
Baltimore has losses coming, probably starting today.
No. Baltimore is in BEAST mode. We'll need at least 13-3 to clinch HFA since the Ravens have the tiebreaker.

I can see Baltimore losing to the 49ers and maybe one other team at most.

I don’t go near the game day thread.

This board is really weird though. Agendas? Debate? People accusing others of lying? People calling others stupid? Invoking the ghost of a previous poster and accusing another poster of being them?
It’s like people think it’s a competition.
I thigh this was just about fans of the same team talking football but everyone is just so combative it’s hard to have a reasonable conversation.
It's probably worse right now since it's been two weeks off a tough loss. Let's hope the Pats can take care of business today so people don't further lose their minds.

Houston
Sf
@Rams
@cleveland, who beat them in Baltimore
@Bills
And Pitt who took them to OT are all potential losses.

The order we play them doesn’t matter. If the chiefs are good enough to win their way here we play them one game or the other.
The argument that we could miss them adds up to we want them to play someone else that’s better than them in the div round so we can face the better team in the afccg. Makes no sense.

12-4 at the worst, probably 13-3.. They are playing the best ball in the NFL right now.

Combative

No doubt in some past life you were an expert on the subject but I'd like to think I knew my own intent ;)

No doubt in some past life you were an expert on the subject but I'd like to think I knew my own intent ;)
I’ll take your word, my bad.

Baltimore has losses coming, probably starting today.
giphy.gif

Boogeymen looked good beating 3rd string QBs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back