PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Y'all

Welcome. I might also mention that John Hannah, an Alabama product, was the greatest Patriot until Tom Brady came along. Also, the then Boston Patriots played the first regular season professional football game in the state of Alabama, losing to the New York Jets 47-31 at Legion Field in Birmingham on September 22, 1968. The Pats were the home team.

SouthernPatriot welcome and greetings from Italy

I just got rights to post here and thought I should introduce myself.
I am a Georgia Girl and an Alabama Grad. I also have 2 kids currently attending the University of Alabama, I love my Crimson Tide.
Here is the sad part, I grew up a Falcons fan, yes a long suffering, forever being disappointed Falcons fan. After the Super Bowl, I'm am sure I don't need to remind any of you about the one I mean, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I started routing for teams that had my Bama Boys playing on them and the Patriots were always right up there because of Hightower, loved him when he was at Bama and loved watching him with the Patriots. If any defender had to sack Ryan on that play, I'm happy it was him! Then the Patriots drafted Harris who is a solid Bama Man, total respect for him!
Well you all know this year the Patriots got the Mac and Barmore. So, I'm a Patriots and so happy to have finally made it official.
I just want to know that even though I am a woman, in the south we grown up on football.
GO PATRIOTS AND ROLLTIDE!
John Hannah, baby. Start there when it comes to Go Patriots and Rolltide.

Welcome Georgia Bama gal!
Are you hot?

Welcome. I might also mention that John Hannah, an Alabama product, was the greatest Patriot until Larry Whigham was signed, who was then surpassed when Tom Brady came along. Also, the then Boston Patriots played the first regular season professional football game in the state of Alabama, losing to the New York Jets 47-31 at Legion Field in Birmingham on September 22, 1968. The Pats were the home team.
ftfy

Oh my, a Georgia Peach! None betta! Y'all are welcome to the forum darlin'!

Last edited:
Bama recruited hard again this year. Think they've had a OL taken in the 1st for 3 straight years. That'll continue this year and might the next 3-4 years bc of this and recent classes. You grabbed two really promising defensive line prospects too. Latham, Brockmeyer (OT) Turner & Payne might be top 25 picks in a few years.

Hightower should be mentioned if he wasn't. He's a top five member of the second half of this dynasty. So unique and tough.

I have 2 kids in college and I held up pretty darn good!
My son freaked out when one of his roommates told another roommate that his mom was hot!
My son lost it! He was like Dude, you don’t talk about Moms like that! Lol
I thought about it, but would never ask (I'm probably not the only one). You have a good son. Welcome aboard.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back