PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Y'all

SouthernPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I just got rights to post here and thought I should introduce myself.
I am a Georgia Girl and an Alabama Grad. I also have 2 kids currently attending the University of Alabama, I love my Crimson Tide.
Here is the sad part, I grew up a Falcons fan, yes a long suffering, forever being disappointed Falcons fan. After the Super Bowl, I'm am sure I don't need to remind any of you about the one I mean, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I started routing for teams that had my Bama Boys playing on them and the Patriots were always right up there because of Hightower, loved him when he was at Bama and loved watching him with the Patriots. If any defender had to sack Ryan on that play, I'm happy it was him! Then the Patriots drafted Harris who is a solid Bama Man, total respect for him!
Well you all know this year the Patriots got the Mac and Barmore. So, I'm a Patriots and so happy to have finally made it official.
I just want to know that even though I am a woman, in the south we grown up on football.
GO PATRIOTS AND ROLLTIDE!

Welcome aboard, Georgia Girl!!!! I'm from not too far away in Jacksonville. :)

Glad to have you here, and you better buckle up for Mac and the Pats...

5mjulb.gif

...hopefully. ;)

Last edited:
I am a Georgia Girl and an Alabama Grad. I also have 2 kids currently attending the University of Alabama, I love my Crimson Tide.
Here is the sad part, I grew up a Falcons fan, yes a long suffering, forever being disappointed Falcons fan. After the Super Bowl, I'm am sure I don't need to remind any of you about the one I mean, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I started routing for teams that had my Bama Boys playing on them and the Patriots were always right up there because of Hightower, loved him when he was at Bama and loved watching him with the Patriots. If any defender had to sack Ryan on that play, I'm happy it was him! Then the Patriots drafted Harris who is a solid Bama Man, total respect for him!
Well you all know this year the Patriots got the Mac and Barmore. So, I'm a Patriots and so happy to have finally made it official.
I just want to know that even though I am a woman, in the south we grown up on football.

ImperturbableEllipticalAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

Much better debut than that chiefs fan

Welcome. I am also an Alabama Fan, a Pats FANatic, and Alabama resident (Birmingham, I'm a UAB prof). I agree it is exciting to have these Alabama players on the Pats, especially Mac, I'm lucky I didn't get a concussion from hitting the ceiling by jumping for joy when the Pats drafted him :)

I’m so happy Mac went to Patriots!

There was all that talk before draft that he was going to SF and I was not thrilled about it. Shanahan had blown the Falcons Super Bowl with the worse possible play call ever!

Mac landed in the best possible place. Patriots got a hellva good QB and man! We have season tickets and I watched him play every game. He is a much better QB than Tua, not easy for me to say because I love Tua too!

Welcome aboard Georgia girl. I'm a proud Boston native but have lived in a coastal NC town near SC border for the last 30 years. Also married(and alas) divorced an awesome Southern belle, mother of my two incredible children. So I'm well- versed in Southern culture. Proud of my Boston roots and proud of my Southern community.

Welcome, We have an incredibly intelligent group of football fans here on this Messageboard, myself excluded lol. I’ve been rooting for the Tide since the 1970s, so I enjoyed last year almost as much as the Pat’s SB years. I’m a big Mac Jones fan, was SO happy draft night when we drafted him, and several Tide players have been successful here, including the aforementioned Hightower, so I’m excited to see if Mac can lead the next Pat’s dynasty. Once again, welcome !

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back