PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HEY GUYZ. DO DA RAVENS MAKE YOUR SCARED? I SCARED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I SOOO SCARED OF RAVENS. SOME TIMES I THINK HEY. WHAT SCARIER THAN RAVENS. THEN I THINKING, NOTHINGS! NOTHING SCARIER THAN THEMS! THEY MAKE ME PEE MYSELF. ESPECIALLY WHEN CYRUS JONES PLAYING.

Still the last team I want to play at Gillette in the playoffs.

Regardless, we're the better team and we MAJORLY hurt their playoff chances tonight. :cool:

Still the last team I want to play at Gillette in the playoffs.

Regardless, we're the better team and we MAJORLY hurt their playoff chances tonight. :cool:
Ideally I'd like the playoff teams to be
1. Pats
2.chiefs
3. Pitt
4.houston/tenn
5.oak
6. Fins

I'm all about squishing the fish but I'd rather see them get in than Baltimore or Denver.

honestly, we were clearly so much more talented than them on both sides of the ball tonight... I'm fine with seeing them in january. don't want pitt tbh. would love to play any of the 4-6 in the post above me though

I don't fear them but i respect them. However this is NOT the Ravens I am use to seeing.

It is not just the talent it is that they played scared. They took maybe 2 deep shots all game and 1 was into double coverage. They didn't take risk on offense and didn't go for it at times i thought they should have. They were one of those teams that wait for us the beat ourselves and played safe. That is not how you beat the Pats. Even when we screw up we always makes more plays than mistakes and eventually you need to come out and make a play and take risk and they just did not seem interested. They lacked killer instinct which I have not seen them lack for YEARS.

It was shocking. Look at that last drive with them in the red zone. 4 minutes left. Short pass, short pass, short pass, FG. Where is the step on your throat attitude? They had it in 2014. Yeah they failed but they knew how to go for it. It was shocking to see them so scared frankly.

I respect the Ravens but I didn't get the fear many had regarding this game, if you watched the Ravens this year even through highlights you know it's a team with a solid defense as usual and an anemic offense. Joe Fluke-O doesn't have weapons and their offensive line is weak.

This game should not have been close, we just gave them 14 points, actually 17 - 21 counting the Brady pick. It should have been a blowout.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. It was 50 cent wing night at the Cask n Flagon so I'm a little drunk.
I'll be the judge of that, exponent is working on an experiment right now to test the link between explosive posts and 50 cent wing night at Cask n Flagon.

Fear a loudmouth front running coward bully like Harbawl? R U serious? This mutt wouldn't get two steps down Atwells Avenue without getting cracked...but good. He's a PUNK. Punks need to be smashed in their punk mouths.

I'll be the judge of that, exponent is working on an experiment right now to test the link between explosive posts and 50 cent wing night at Cask n Flagon.
Just don't ask for my internet history. I'd rather just plead guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey