PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Baltimore nice game against the raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bledsoehasaring

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Haha whiny john harbaugh lost to the oakland raiders. Enjoy your season ravens fans. See you when never you get back in the playoffs. When you whine and cry and point fingers, you forget to take care of your own business. What a loser head coach you have.

Last edited:

Coach should hold have blamed timezones. I didn't catch his presser, but he most def should have blamed something. Ravens never lose. Stuff happens to make them lose.
It's true though right? Ravens are always so prepared and disciplined and have the best fans and qb in the league, it's just a shame another game was stolen from such a pinnacle of excellence.

Coach should hold have blamed timezones. I didn't catch his presser, but he most def should have blamed something. Ravens never lose. Stuff happens to make them lose.

Nah he couldn't blame that because they had been out in California since Sunday night.

The Raiders offense was really good today.. But regardless they just looked flat today. They lost the heart and soul of that defense.

Ravens get screwed again by the NFL* :(.

My grandfather is a long time Raider fan. I think he may have s*** his pants today.

The legend of Dean Pees :rolleyes:

So should I change his name from Har***** to HarBotch?

So has anyone asked Harbaugh who else's fault it was that they lost?

Just got knocked out of a $10,000 elimination pool for picking these guys. Oh well, that's on me.

F*cking Ratbirds. Karma is a b*tch. Same fans who cheered Ray Rice. Won't find a bigger cryer in this league than Harbaugh. 6-10 to Jump Ball Joe and that old defense is coming....

It's still early. Patriots almost lost to the Raiders last season. No team is a total pushover nowadays unless your the Colts playing the Pats.

However, I'm sure their fans penciled that game as a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes