PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's to a memorable game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair Bronco

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hey Pats fans (and Broncos fans in the diaspora). I gotta run, but win or lose I'll check back after the game. Not to gloat if Denver wins, but to break down the game, make some posts, and have a few laughs.

Thanks for letting this Broncos fan join in the fun. I like this site and the overall vibe here. If I went overboard from time to time, I just got caught up in the moment. It's all good.

I think this game will come down to 3 things:

• turnovers - this was the difference maker the last time around
  • Tebow's ability to control the clock running and then punching it from the Orange Zone (inside the NE 35 yard line)
  • the Denver D getting pressure on Brady
If we can do this, we'll have a good chance of pushing the game into overtime. Good luck to both teams!

Memorable like Ned stark's last scene?

I like the cut of your jib.

I'd wish you enjoyment during the game, but I wouldn't mean it, so drink responsibly. :D

I'm sure it will be a memorable one. I'm afraid it may be a painfull memory for Broncos fans though. ;)

Memorable like Ned stark's last scene?

Memorable as in "Worth Watching Again".

It's 2011, but I still haven't re-watched the 55-10 San Fran mauling of Denver in Super Bowl whatever. That game WASN'T memorable.

I like the cut of your jib.

I'd wish you enjoyment during the game, but I wouldn't mean it, so drink responsibly. :D

I'm sure it will be a memorable one. I'm afraid it may be a painfull memory for Broncos fans though. ;)

bradypwn.gif

Hey Pats fans (and Broncos fans in the diaspora). I gotta run, but win or lose I'll check back after the game. Not to gloat if Denver wins, but to break down the game, make some posts, and have a few laughs.

Thanks for letting this Broncos fan join in the fun. I like this site and the overall vibe here. If I went overboard from time to time, I just got caught up in the moment. It's all good.

• Tebow's ability to control the clock running and then punching it from the Orange Zone (inside the NE 35 yard line)
If we can do this, we'll have a good chance of pushing the game into overtime. Good luck to both teams!

You will get respect if you truly return to take you lumps.
The real difference is you are viewing the Broncos as a threat to the Pats (as you should) and we are viewing them as a speed bump (as we should)

You will get respect if you truly return to take you lumps.
The real difference is you are viewing the Broncos as a threat to the Pats (as you should) and we are viewing them as a speed bump (as we should)

I view them as a threat.

Good luck!

ayuh....we need to control denver's run game or we will get roasted.

You were right...... It was memorable......... The most memorable playoff beatdown i've ever seen :D

Seriously. Great season and you had a good ride. You had to know that it wasn't gonna end well. I think Tebow is a great guy, and a real stand-up human being........ he just doesn't bring enough to the table (yet) as a player that can lead this team deep into the playoff's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back