PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, Deb...it is. They call it the "Joe Kerr Tough Hate" strategy...it's a spinoff of the "Tough Love" tactics created to deal with juvenile delinquents...and let's face it, most of these grownup fans of the Jete and Boofalow have been stuck in a delinquent loop of hate for twenty years.

We're worried because you guys look good and we are down two games to you in the division. However, our D and our running game look really good and if we can get Cam Newton back quickly, we'll still give you a run for your money.
Speak for yourself in the future, thanks!

Nice of you to wait until your team is 4-0 and ours is 2-2 before you come post some bad attempt at trying to seem innocuous when you're really just trying to get us to admit that, right now, your team is the team to beat in the AFC East. Congrats - it only took 20 years.
wow,,so far from the truth but whatever.

Jeez guys don't jump on him, he's feelin' the Division Championship feeling... let him be... even though his team is named for the most hated thing you ever receive in your mail. Just sayin'.
lol

Welcome.
The Bills have been playing very well so far and I think any neutral observer would say they are the early favs for the AFCE title.

I think the season is going very well in NE. If they can get to the bye week 3-2 and have Cam return thereafter, they have a shot at the division/playoffs.

Hard to tell « who the Patriots are ». Why ? The two losses were against the (possible) SB participants. And while this last loss was not THAT close, the strange circumstances make it so « it’s hard to tell how good NE is » based on last night.

If BUF goes even 1-1 vs NE, they should win the division. I think NE needs to get 5/6 division wins. And even then, it’s no sure thing.

GL to the Bills this season.
thanks, I agree with you. I'm thinking if Cam comes back soon then they are right there with the Bills

What is going on with the Bills defense? Weird

I expect the Bills will get it together and become much better than they are now as their D improves/
yeah I don't know what is going on with the D. Part of me is hoping its a case where most of the D's in the league right now are struggling. They do need to turn it around.

Serious question for the Bills fan. Do they still allow you to jump on flaming tables at your tailgate parties? Or has the COVID ended that tradition?
[/QUOTE
haaa, good question, while I'm too old to engage in any of these activities, I don't think it has ended.

I don't think COVID is going to ruin anything for Buffalo. The league seems hell bent on finishing the season and declaring a winner even if it kills people.

That's right, Deb...it is. They call it the "Joe Kerr Tough Hate" strategy...it's a spinoff of the "Tough Love" tactics created to deal with juvenile delinquents...and let's face it, most of these grownup fans of the Jete and Boofalow have been stuck in a delinquent loop of hate for twenty years.
Even though the Pats are going down left and right with Covid and other problems, it's nice to see you in mid-season form Jo-ker. ;-)

Buck Fuffalo.

Seriously, buck them.

Fun bit of trivia. Rob Johnson's final play as a Buffalo Bill was against us, a sack by Terrell Buckley.

Johnson had the goofy laid back California vibe to him. Brady had it too but Johnson even more. Seemed like he'd rather be surfing or something. LOL. So bizarre they picked him over Flutie.

Also maybe the Bills OP would know - why did they go with Losman over Bledsoe? I can't remember. Was it money?

Fun bit of trivia. Rob Johnson's final play as a Buffalo Bill was against us, a sack by Terrell Buckley.

Johnson had the goofy laid back California vibe to him. Brady had it too but Johnson even more. Seemed like he'd rather be surfing or something. LOL. So bizarre they picked him over Flutie.

Sunshine Ronnie Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing