PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HC Matt Patricia and GM Bob Quinn fired in Detroit

Holy ****, I hope he doesn’t come back here. Go to Houston after they (hopefully) hire Creepy Caserio. In the meantime, use your free time to hop on a treadmill, Matt. Your heart is begging you for some cardio.

Why would Caserio go to Houston and work with their glorified chaplain ?

Don’t ruin my dreams.

Imagine toiling as Caserio for a decade as basically the Pats GM. Blocked by the Pats to Houston. Then you see the freaking chaplain of your team become the svp over there. Wow. I can't even imagine.

Lions needs to move on from Stafford. Trade him for whatever they can. He'll never get them over the hump, not even good enough to keep a coach from getting fired.

has he ever had any kind of run game to help him out? Seems like they always have roster issues

Depending on the cap consequences, I see the useless Trey Flowers being a cap casualty as the next regime will have no use for him. Media rode him pretty good last year as he was frequently on a milk carton, but loves to pad his stats late in the year to make his overall year better than it really was. He was horrible this year until his injury. If he's released, he goes back to NE or MIA.
Flowers' 2021 dead cap number is such that it's 7 million dollars cheaper to keep him on the team, he isn't going anywhere next season

Lions needs to move on from Stafford. Trade him for whatever they can. He'll never get them over the hump, not even good enough to keep a coach from getting fired.
Stafford being dealt seems to become more likely if they’re cleaning house. New regime gets to do a “fresh start” and move on from the QB, especially if they intend to draft one.

If I’m being perfectly honest, I would trade for Stafford for sure.

Why would Caserio go to Houston and work with their glorified chaplain ?
Well he did try to hire Little Nicky before, and it seemed as if he wanted to go there too...If Easterbunny asks again and if I'm the Early Bird I tell Creepy thanks for your service buh-bye......

Stafford being dealt seems to become more likely if they’re cleaning house. New regime gets to do a “fresh start” and move on from the QB, especially if they intend to draft one.

Only as a bridge guy and for not even close to the same money he's been accustomed to making...

Only as a bridge guy and for not even close to the same money he's been accustomed to making...
If he was traded this off-season I believe that would be with 2 years left on his contract and cap hits (for NE) somewhere in the $20m per year range during those years. I think it makes sense, but I would have to know what kind of capital is necessary first too. I feel like Garoppolo will also be made available so they may have some options, assuming they don’t keep Cam, or they go on another losing streak and end up in position to get a guy like Zach Wilson.

"Bucky Brooks

@BuckyBrooks

One thing to consider when examine the failures of ex-Patriots coaches: poor communication and interpersonal skills. Too many reports from multiple teams on the lack of connectivity and abrasive communication between coaches, execs and players. There has to be something to it..."

Says it all right there: Don't be a pompous, know-it-all ******* if your QB isn't Tom F Brady...Chances are you're already in over your head...

Bad year for former NE front office and coordinators.

BOB
Matty P
Dimitroff
Quinn
RAC cant be sleeping well at all.

"Bucky Brooks
@BuckyBrooks

One thing to consider when examine the failures of ex-Patriots coaches: poor communication and interpersonal skills. Too many reports from multiple teams on the lack of connectivity and abrasive communication between coaches, execs and players. There has to be something to it..."

Says it all right there: Don't be a pompous, know-it-all ******* if your QB isn't Tom F Brady...Chances are you're already in over your head...
Brother you have cheese doodles in your beard and are here bc you got lucky with Bill.

I'd rather keep Cam.

Patricia now needs to focus on one thing and one thing only: lose weight. He looks terrible. If he catches the virus he's in for a very tough fight.

Fat Shamer.

The Lions

9211d9ff2a5a6b606bae56012142807c.jpg

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots