PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HBO Films: BB and Saban Coming December 10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best college and pro coaches ever.

Jeebus, I don't know how I'm going to get through the two programs tomorrow night - - - and then THIS gets announced??????????

We really don't deserve all this.

This is a must watch. Loved watching the 30 for 30 with the two Bills, this should be just as good.

6 national championships does it for me.

Me too. He’s either #1 or splits the top spot with Bear Bryant. Good chance Saban takes the all-time lead as early as this season.

I'm gonna watch it but these trailers have lost its bluster since BB has been doing all these interviews these past few years.

Me too. He’s either #1 or splits the top spot with Bear Bryant. Good chance Saban takes the all-time lead as early as this season.

2 of bamas claims during the Bryant era are whack because they claimed them from polls that didn’t do rankings following bowl games.

Notre dame and Alabama were the 2 best teams in 1973, notre dame beat Alabama in the sugar bowl and Alabama claims a championship because the AP for whatever reason at the time didn’t do polls after bowl games as I said before. This would be like notre dame claiming a title after 2012 because there actually a poll that didn’t do a final poll after bowl games

If notre dame used the same standards to claim national titles. They would have over 20

Knute could easily have more if he didn’t die in a plane crash, and if notre dame had the same standards Alabama did for claiming championships

2 of bamas claims during the Bryant era are whack because they claimed them from polls that didn’t do rankings following bowl games.

Notre dame and Alabama were the 2 best teams in 1973, notre dame beat Alabama in the sugar bowl and Alabama claims a championship because the AP for whatever reason at the time didn’t do polls after bowl games as I said before.

If notre dame used the same standards to claim national titles. They would have over 20

Ah geez just wait until "rolltide959" sees your post..........:(

Notre dame and Alabama were the 2 best teams in 1973, notre dame beat Alabama in the sugar bowl and Alabama claims a championship because the AP for whatever reason at the time didn’t do polls after bowl games as I said before. This would be like notre dame claiming a title after 2012 because there actually a poll that didn’t do a final poll after bowl games

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

Knute over Saban all day baby

Jeebus, I don't know how I'm going to get through the two programs tomorrow night - - - and then THIS gets announced??????????

We really don't deserve all this.

I believe the 2 Patriots programs come on tomorrow night not tonight

On the preview clip BB said, "It might've been better had we lost one along the way." I assume he was referring to 2007. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes