PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone noticed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. I am 48 and grumpy as hell these days. When I was 35 I was very happy and friendly, when I was 40 I was still happy but my patience started to disappear. Now at 48 I have no patience at all for anyone's crap and I am grumpy. When we are young we put up with a lot and it doesn't bother us. Some of us get a short fuse as we age. I know that I did. Maybe Brady has too.

Im 48 as well.

I'm absolutely less patient with stupidity, lack of using logic, laziness and others not enjoying life when they should but more patient with people who care and are putting forth an effort

I think as we age we get exponentially less tolerant of willful ignorance but far more accepting of the genuine variety. Likewise random disappointments are like water off a duck but avoidable ones can border on intolerable

"Has any noticed..."

...the popularity of this subject on page one? Why yes, yes we have...

upload_2019-11-24_14-16-24.png

Has anyone noticed only one period being used in the OP even though he wrote a solid paragraph?

I had an idea of who Brady is, but it was my own creation of who I wanted him to be. On this subject, this is what Brady said and I thought it was odd in the sense that spending extra time practicing with these guys will help them and that is doing something to help them. No? Or Brady does not have that time anymore?
“I think one thing we talk about here is just doing our jobs. I mean, I can do what I can do. Every player can do what they can do. I can’t do anything for anyone else. They can’t do anything for me. So a lot of it’s just trust and trying to communicate trust and communication,”

I think as we age we get exponentially less tolerant of willful ignorance but far more accepting of the genuine variety. Likewise random disappointments are like water off a duck but avoidable ones can border on intolerable
That's Mosslost. Genuine variety.

It’s definitely the funniest looking emoji. It looks like someone taking a crap.

Now that I look closer at the genius icon, it looks vaguely like a sailor.

I had an idea of who Brady is, but it was my own creation of who I wanted him to be. On this subject, this is what Brady said and I thought it was odd in the sense that spending extra time practicing with these guys will help them and that is doing something to help them. No? Or Brady does not have that time anymore?
You are taking that severely out of context.

o

Amen to that. I am 48 and grumpy as hell these days. When I was 35 I was very happy and friendly, when I was 40 I was still happy but my patience started to disappear. Now at 48 I have no patience at all for anyone's crap and I am grumpy. When we are young we put up with a lot and it doesn't bother us. Some of us get a short fuse as we age. I know that I did. Maybe Brady has too.
One of the funniest examples of this syndrome is Johnny Most.

By the 80's, he just couldn't stand the crap from crybaby opponents and incompetent officials anymore.
ShallowDenseLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference