PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harmon Visits Costa Rica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the F... would anyone bring M to Costa Rica?? There is mucho dope in Central America..

Is Costa Rican security better than Ft. Lauderdale security?? "Fiscal Control Police" better than TSA???

Then there is the Ty Law defense, his cousin did it;);)..
I thought of that the TY law it's my cousins bag.

Goodbye Pick #31

Wait...Got busted bringing Ganga into Costa Rica???
huh.gif

No comprendo...Or in English: TF??? o_O

Why the F... would anyone bring M to Costa Rica?? There is mucho dope in Central America..

Is Costa Rican security better than Ft. Lauderdale security?? "Fiscal Control Police" better than TSA???

Then there is the Ty Law defense, his cousin did it;);)..
I thought that was Faulk’s excuse? Think Law was the Chewbacca defense

0330chewbacca.jpg

Getting caught with weed in the US is one thing. Getting caught importing weed into a foreign country is something much worse. First off, the US does not have departure control, so getting on the plane with weed is easy. He is lucky he went to Costa Rica and not one of the countries with draconian drug laws like Singapore.

This is pure stupidity, and maybe if our secondary wasn't so high, they wouldn't have given up 41 points to a back-up QB.

The Pats should cut him and hope to recoup his cap hit.

Harmon, or any NFL player, traveling with weed is no surprise to me. What I want to know is what in the crap Harmon planned to do with 58 freaking grams of it? That's 2.07 ounces of weed. One ounce is like a 4 month supply.

Harmon, or any NFL player, traveling with weed is no surprise to me. What I want to know is what in the crap Harmon planned to do with 58 freaking grams of it? That's 2.07 ounces of weed. One ounce is like a 4 month supply.
back in the day me and 3 buddies could go thru half a ounce in one evening.
If Harmon was partying with girls it's a even more reasonable amountm

There are actually a number of states where 2 ounces is a felony charge. So where he departed from will be interesting also. Would this be a 4-game suspension?

He might get suspended but he's 99% not gonna get cut unless he was dealing...

No way he was dealing. It’s not really that much. Never arrested or prosecuted anymore where I live. My guess is that it was just party time.

BTW, cutting Harmon would cost 3.7 million in the cap space with ZERO cap savings, ouch.

Seattle is looking to deal Earl Thomas.

BTW, cutting Harmon would save 3.7 million in the cap space with ZERO dead money.

Seattle is looking to deal Earl Thomas.

Hasta la vista baby!!!

It would also, you know, cost them one of the best deep safeties in the league over a tiny amount of a drug that's legal in the state he lives and works in. I can't believe you're serious.

It would also, you know, cost them one of the best deep safeties in the league over a tiny amount of a drug that's legal in the state he lives and works in. I can't believe you're serious.

actually I had that backwards, it will cost them 3.7 in dead money and zero cap space. He is going to get suspended for at least 4 games, be in the NFL substance abuse program. Judging by the fact that he put himself in this much jeopardy by choosing to try and bring drugs into another country, he must have a serious problem with it and more suspensions are likely to happen.

They traded Chandler Jones for a bag of magic beans, because of his drug use, they the should absolutely cut Harmon!! BTW Harmon along with his partner are god awful, rewatch the playoffs if you have any doubts!

Sounds odd. He got caught but they let him leave the country?

It wasn't like the guy was transporting nuclear material or anything. Customs got him for failure to declare and a judge ordered termination of tourist visa and deportation. I'm sure plenty of tourists bring small amounts of drugs in with them and get caught and this is SOP.

I actually think it was a relatively smart idea to bring his own weed with him. Buying **** off the street in Costa Rica is a much worse idea. Getting caught was the only dumb thing. Should've used a peanut butter can bro.

Oh man... not my guy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye