PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harmon Visits Costa Rica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach!!!

And the tide is turning. Look at all the states where it's legal now, including California. When my daughter is 18 she and her friends will be laughing about these days when people used to go to prison over a plant, just like we chuckle at (and glorify in gangster movies) Prohibition in the 20s. Sounds like some people in this thread still wish we lived in that decade.

hmm

going to jail for a plant, perhaps like processed poppy seeds? Most still are not chuckling about the ease of getting heroin in the US.

With regard to weed, I believe that the NFL should change its policy. However, the players should obey NFL rules.

Trying to take pot on a plane is just plain stupid. I've been told that stupidity is NOT related to success in the NFL. In any case, the patriot coaching staff will likely have yet another set of discussions with players with regard to hurting the team by their off-team behavior.

Last edited:
hmm

going to jail for a plant, perhaps like processed poppy seeds? Most still are not chuckling about the ease of getting heroin in the US.

With regard to weed, I believe that the NFL should change its policy. However, the players should obey NFL rules.

Trying to take pot on a plane is just plain stupid. I've been told that stupidity is related to success in the NFL. In any case, the patriot coaching staff will likely have yet another set of discussions with players with regard to hurting the team by their off-team behavior.

It pisses me off to see the "it's jus a plant!" argument because it makes the entire pro-weed camp look stupid. That being said, I think all drugs should be legal and that heavy regulation is what really keeps things away from kids. When I was in high school earlier this decade, I could not, no matter how hard I tried, get my hands on alcohol. Getting weed, on the other hand, was entirely trivial.

It pisses me off to see the "it's jus a plant!" argument because it makes the entire pro-weed camp look stupid. That being said, I think all drugs should be legal and that heavy regulation is what really keeps things away from kids. When I was in high school earlier this decade, I could not, no matter how hard I tried, get my hands on alcohol. Getting weed, on the other hand, was entirely trivial.

Yeah, I guess it is oversimplifying the argument, it's just what I've been saying since high school. Old habits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes