PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harmon Visits Costa Rica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't want to dictate how people live but I'd prefer if people who make choices I disagree with live unemployed and/or in federal prison."

Harmon can go smoke a pound of weed.

Just not as a Patriot.

It does not matter to me what people do if their actions do not effect me.

Its still a free country.
Chnces are better being involved in an accident with some stoner about 100 times more than an KK incident. Is that a fair statement?
So do Stoner actions affect you?
Hopefully not.
DW Toys

Sorry I am not a drinker either. No one can beat me up with that argument.

Not judging you just asking a question of why? Why do you do this?
I get it it's your life, but do I want a stoner to be piloting a plane I am on or a taxi or bus for that matter?
Do I want a stoner representing me in front of the world?
Do I want a stoner being my lawyer and protecting me? Done that and things got worse.
Do I want a stoner as the cop on the beat?
Would I want to hire a stoner? Yep done that....not good.
Do I pay one bit of attention to these young people who march and protest and the majority are stoners? Nope.
Do I want my kids to marry a stoner?
Do I have friends that are stoners? Probably do and some I don't see behind closed doors.
Tragedy too close to home as I said because of drugs.
Again not judging you. I am by no means perfect. The least perfect person. I just don't get it why people need drugs.
I don't understand why a multi million dollar athlete and Captain of a professional football Team, someone kids look up to, is a complete stoner and addict. Yep, it wasn't just a joint it the bathroom....or he never inhaled. He was a professional stoner. His business I guess but we pay to watch him play.

No offense meant and certainly do not to say I am better than anyone. I am not. I just don't get it.
DW Toys

Oxford Dictionary:
stoner
noun
1informal A person who regularly takes drugs, especially marijuana.

There are so many straw man points in this post that you should probably be yelling about it in a corn field somewhere. Nobody's saying we would be OK with a pilot flying a plane while high. I also think you're conflating weed with other drugs, you should learn the difference between that and meth for example.

But I'm not going to argue with you because that would obviously be futile given your point of view. The only thing to note is this:

I don't understand why a multi million dollar athlete and Captain of a professional football Team, someone kids look up to, is a complete stoner and addict.

It's no secret that many NFL players smoke weed precisely because they are football players. Weed helps with recovery after these bouts of intense violence that we pay to watch. It helps manage pain, and some people have said it helps deal with neurotrauma. If you "don't understand" that, you need to at least educate yourself on these issues, even if you don't agree with them.

If you don't "get it" as you have said multiple times, you should find some of your friends that you assume are stoners behind closed doors and talk with them more about it, and get their point of view. Again, you don't have to agree with it, but you should get answers to your "why" questions. Certainly you won't learn anything by talking about weed on the Patriots message board (lol), where people are openly mocking you for your contentions that weed kills more people than guns.

Sorry I am not a drinker either. No one can beat me up with that argument.

Not judging you just asking a question of why? Why do you do this?
I get it it's your life, but do I want a stoner to be piloting a plane I am on or a taxi or bus for that matter?
Do I want a stoner representing me in front of the world?
Do I want a stoner being my lawyer and protecting me? Done that and things got worse.
Do I want a stoner as the cop on the beat?
Would I want to hire a stoner? Yep done that....not good.
Do I pay one bit of attention to these young people who march and protest and the majority are stoners? Nope.
Do I want my kids to marry a stoner?
Do I have friends that are stoners? Probably do and some I don't see behind closed doors.
Tragedy too close to home as I said because of drugs.
Again not judging you. I am by no means perfect. The least perfect person. I just don't get it why people need drugs.
I don't understand why a multi million dollar athlete and Captain of a professional football Team, someone kids look up to, is a complete stoner and addict. Yep, it wasn't just a joint it the bathroom....or he never inhaled. He was a professional stoner. His business I guess but we pay to watch him play.

No offense meant and certainly do not to say I am better than anyone. I am not. I just don't get it.
DW Toys

Oxford Dictionary:
stoner
noun
1informal A person who regularly takes drugs, especially marijuana.

lol.........complete stoner and addict

you're a freak.......you're talking out of both sides of your mouth

There are so many straw man points in this post that you should probably be yelling about it in a corn field somewhere. Nobody's saying we would be OK with a pilot flying a plane while high. I also think you're conflating weed with other drugs, you should learn the difference between that and meth for example.

But I'm not going to argue with you because that would obviously be futile given your point of view. The only thing to note is this:

It's no secret that many NFL players smoke weed precisely because they are football players. Weed helps with recovery after these bouts of intense violence that we pay to watch. It helps manage pain, and some people have said it helps deal with neurotrauma. If you "don't understand" that, you need to at least educate yourself on these issues, even if you don't agree with them.

If you don't "get it" as you have said multiple times, you should find some of your friends that you assume are stoners behind closed doors and talk with them more about it, and get their point of view. Again, you don't have to agree with it, but you should get answers to your "why" questions. Certainly you won't learn anything by talking about weed on the Patriots message board (lol), where people are openly mocking you for your contentions that weed kills more people than guns.

he doesn't want to know.........he already knows what he knows and that's enough except that it's nothing, really

the phenomenon most of you are witnessing in this thread is the culmination of DECADES of brainwashing paid for by Big Pharm. You can pick out an occurrence wherein a person has an accident driving while plastered on alcohol. A drug screen will show marijuana and other pharmacological substances in the screen. Most stay in the bloodstream for three-four days. Marijuana can stay for MONTHS. Doesn't matter...guy blasted out of his gourd "was high on that marywanner!!!! It's weal weal baaaaaaaaddddddd!". The narrative has been established, as I said, for DECADES. The alcohol lobby pays MILLIONS into dissemination of this exact red herring to shift focus away from a substance, alcohol, that KILLS physically if overingested,is completely addictive and destroys familes ,lives and erodes society UNABATED AND UNCHECKED. "it's that illegal marywanner's fault. I heard it on NPR radio and they don't lie!!! Death to the marywannerers!!!"

Well, the kneejerk, submoronic decades long "marrywanner war!" is finally coming to an end. Those plugged into the matrix of Big Pharm/Big Oil/Military-Industrial Complex are jittery at the prospect of being found out as plain ol' run of the mill BIGOTS. Race, religion,income,marijuana...makes no difference. Bigotry is bigotry.

Do I use marijuana? As in smoke it to get high? No. Haven't since college.
Have I taken advantage of the medical marijuana law and got a card that allows me to procure CBD's? You're goddamned right I have. I'm in my sixties and I have constant pain in my joints related to arthritis and PAD. I stopped using alcohol in my early forties. I use NO pharmaceuticals that have been dropped on the market for pain relief since the Valium/Xanax/Percoset etc days. They are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and ultimately USELESS concoctions IMO. CBD's are a Godsend for those of us in our so called "Golden Years". I can't begin to list all the people from all walks of life, including law enforcement, that have found the benefits of CBD's to be extremely effective. I eat a 10mg piece of candy whenever a weather front blows in and the barometer drops. I get a good 5/6 hours of NO PAIN in my joints. I experience ZERO negative effects that one associates with using marijuana. There is no high. There is no urge to binge eat. There is no altered perception.

We as a society should be EIGHT DECADES ahead in the pharmacological applications of marijuana. Instead we STILL battle the same old prejudices and bigotry being FOSTERED by oligarchies and parroted by an ignorant yet vocal growing minority of lemmings.

the phenomenon most of you are witnessing in this thread is the culmination of DECADES of brainwashing paid for by Big Pharm. You can pick out an occurrence wherein a person has an accident driving while plastered on alcohol. A drug screen will show marijuana and other pharmacological substances in the screen. Most stay in the bloodstream for three-four days. Marijuana can stay for MONTHS. Doesn't matter...guy blasted out of his gourd "was high on that marywanner!!!! It's weal weal baaaaaaaaddddddd!". The narrative has been established, as I said, for DECADES. The alcohol lobby pays MILLIONS into dissemination of this exact red herring to shift focus away from a substance, alcohol, that KILLS physically if overingested,is completely addictive and destroys familes ,lives and erodes society UNABATED AND UNCHECKED. "it's that illegal marywanner's fault. I heard it on NPR radio and they don't lie!!! Death to the marywannerers!!!"

Well, the kneejerk, submoronic decades long "marrywanner war!" is finally coming to an end. Those plugged into the matrix of Big Pharm/Big Oil/Military-Industrial Complex are jittery at the prospect of being found out as plain ol' run of the mill BIGOTS. Race, religion,income,marijuana...makes no difference. Bigotry is bigotry.

Have I taken advantage of the medical marijuana law and got a card that allows me to procure CBD's? You're goddamned right I have. I'm in my sixties and I have constant pain in my joints related to arthritis and PAD. I stopped using alcohol in my early forties. I use NO pharmaceuticals that have been dropped on the market for pain relief since the Valium/Xanax/Percoset etc days. They are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and ultimately USELESS concoctions IMO. CBD's are a Godsend for those of us in our so called "Golden Years". I can't begin to list all the people from all walks of life, including law enforcement, that have found the benefits of CBD's to be extremely effective. I eat a 10mg piece of candy whenever a weather front blows in and the barometer drops. I get a good 5/6 hours of NO PAIN in my joints. I experience ZERO negative effects that one associates with using marijuana. There is no high. There is no urge to binge eat. There is no altered perception.

We as a society should be EIGHT DECADES ahead in the pharmacological applications of marijuana. Instead we STILL battle the same old prejudices and bigotry being FOSTERED by oligarchies and parroted by an ignorant yet vocal growing minority of lemmings.

Preach!!!

And the tide is turning. Look at all the states where it's legal now, including California. When my daughter is 18 she and her friends will be laughing about these days when people used to go to prison over a plant, just like we chuckle at (and glorify in gangster movies) Prohibition in the 20s. Sounds like some people in this thread still wish we lived in that decade.

I agree that weed should be legal. I've believed that for over 50 years. However, that doesn't make it right for Harmon to blatantly violate the law and NFL rules.

Preach!!!

And the tide is turning. Look at all the states where it's legal now, including California. When my daughter is 18 she and her friends will be laughing about these days when people used to go to prison over a plant, just like we chuckle at (and glorify in gangster movies) Prohibition in the 20s. Sounds like some people in this thread still wish we lived in that decade.

I agree that weed should be legal. I've believed that for over 50 years. However, that doesn't make it right for Harmon to blatantly violate the law and NFL rules.

he will pay for the crime as well as breaking the NFL rules

there's no need to judge him beyond that......the system will deal with him, but there's no reason to dump him if he still helps the team

it helps me sleep through the night....doesn't take much
it helps my son with Crohns.....without it, he can't maintain weight
it helps my wife and daughter with anxiety......again, doesn't take much

zero negative side effects

our medical system is not acting in our best interests

that's becuase, for all intents and purposes, part of a doctor's job description these days is to pimp the latest "completely safe" concoctions Big Pharm cooks up and patents.

For example..."FARXIGA!!! GAA GAA GOO GOO!! NEW FOR YOU!!". Yeah, cooked up just for US out of the goodness of their iddle widdle oligarchical hearts....gee golly whiz...any side effects we have to worry about, doctor?????

• Abnormally Low Blood Pressure
  • Extreme Loss Of Body Water
If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression

• Backache
  • Blood Pressure Drop Upon Standing
  • Candida Infection Of The Glans Penis
  • Constipation
  • Decreased Blood Volume
  • Difficult Or Painful Urination
  • Feel Like Throwing Up
  • Frequent Urination
  • Genital Itching
  • High Amount Of Phosphate In The Blood
  • High Cholesterol
  • High Levels Of Hemoglobin
  • Infection Of Genitals Or Urinary Tract
  • The Flu
RARE side effects
If experienced, these tend to have a Severe expression

• Acute Kidneyl Failure
  • Bacterial Infection Of The Kidney And Renal Pelvis
  • Broken Bone
  • Cancer Of The Bladder
  • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
  • Giant Hives
  • Kidney Disease With Reduction In Kidney Function
  • Sepsis Caused By Bacteria
  • Urosepsis
If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression

• Hives
  • Rash

• OK, nurse ...shoot him up!!! and let's play the next episode of "BEAT THE REAPER!"

I am sure we can point out many alcoholics that are successful as well. A few of them float through life. For every Jobs there are a thousand moving to Colorado or legalized states and winding up on the streets impaired and homeless. It's not just alcohol.

I am horrified by the mass killings. But....How many people have gotten killed with an AK15 in this country that the NRA is now made to blame. 5 million law abiding people are being tagged as having blood on their hands by the so called progressives, but I will be willing to bet anything you want, Cruz and the last mass killers out there had toked with hours or minutes when they made the decision to mow people down in a schizophrenic rage of hostility. The POT people will cover that up. I want to see the link from weed to those coward killers.

Yep you were one of the few to be a successful stoner. I am genuinely happy you made it unscathed. Unfortunately some politicians do not want you to know that a possible link between these mass killings could have been could be the psychotic result of smoking that GD weed. Some people are mentally disabled by weed as well as alcohol. And I am not a drinker.

It's not addictive...please. Our Safety Snoop Dog Harmon just proved it was. Multi million dollar career that he could care less about as long as he could have a toke.

Where are the thousands of marchers demanding that POT be banished in every state because stoned people have killed and maimed more people in "accidents" and stupidity than the combination of all U.S. mass killing these last few years? We have an LB who almost lost his life and wife to a stoner. How many of those marchers will toke up?
DW Toys

Holy bleeping Shyt Batman. WTF is this? hahahaha

None of this makes any sense on any level. You must be freaking high.

A+ for the wildly insane rant though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick