PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harmon Traded to Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now Buffalo is the best team in the division and it's not even close.

Let’s wait and see what happens. Buffalo tasted some success.

Oh and if that’s true, why does Vegas have the Pats post Brady as the favorites in the division? Guess you know more than them.

Got that GDT vibe in here.

Just waiting to see what happens...

JoeWuhan

He'll keep the secondary on lockdown.

Careful, or the politically insane people will follow you from the other thread, and put you in their books.

Got that GDT vibe in here.

Just waiting to see what happens...

giphy.gif

Obviously we have a whole offseason to go but, given what we have right now, mediocre is putting it kindly. This team is... pretty bad.

Do you believe that our defense won't be top 10 by midseason, as it always is?
(I presume that Belichick will sign another NT and LB, and use a top draft pick on a LB)

Do you believe that the special teams are pretty bad?
=========
I have no words for the offense. They have along way to go before they are mediocre.

The main reason we traded Harmon is to gain about 3-4m of cap space.

Harmon was a valuable rotation piece in the secondary, making a lot of memorable and big time interceptions when the game was on the line.

He's gonna be missed. But clearly after paying Devin McCourty, BB wanted more cap space to play with.

Why resign the mccourty twins if you're tanking? This trade make zero sense. Trading Harmon for nothing is a tank move...

My boy Obi is ready

:)

Yup.

Obi and Brooks are available as backup free safeties. Also, Williams and Jason may find themselves playing in safety roles.

Terry Brooks absolutely Sucks.
He didn’t look great giving up a couple of big plays late in the year, I know that. I really liked Duron Harmon a lot and don’t care much for this move.

While Ill miss him and he did have the clutch gene

Whenever he got trusted into the starting role for a long periods, flaws would show up

Dont look now, but a Safety to play with D-Mc is kinda of a need, since Chung might be co(o)ked

EDIT - with that being said, does anybody else feel like we are getting some weird trade values lately? 5th for him + 7th seems low

Man, I will miss Harmon. My favorite play...the interception in Pittsburgh to ice the game 2 years ago.

Didn't he also have a big int vs the Ratbirds in the double-double-TD comeback win in 14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes