PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Thanksgiving

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

I hope that this finds you safe and well and with those you most love. And to those who are facing the challenges of our tough times, my thoughts and best wishes.

Do they have something similar to thanksgiving over there?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

I hope that this finds you safe and well and with those you most love. And to those who are facing the challenges of our tough times, my thoughts and best wishes.
Thanks, Mike.

Same to you, Mike. I hope this reply finds you well.

8c243b49771dd21fb7e359d2ad7c9efb.jpg

Do they have something similar to thanksgiving over there?

Short answer: no. Long answer: yes, there are several things that are similar but not quite the same. Christmas is when families re-unite to eat turkey, but there's also Bonfire Night (Guy Fawkes) and various Harvest Festivals.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope all of you have a great day with your loved ones and that everyone gets to enjoy a relatively relaxing day. It's been an unreal year and I'm definitely thankful and lucky to know all of you as I think it would have been tough to get through it without all of us helping each other through it. Hopefully, things will be quite a bit different a year from now (in a good way), but hope all of you continue to stay safe, and best wishes to you and yours :)

I’m thankful for Clonazapam today. It’ll come in handy during the political conversations at the dinner table.

Happy turkey day! Is Patricia only not fired because of the quick turnaround?

Happy turkey day! Is Patricia only not fired because of the quick turnaround?
Hearing the Fords spent around $3,000 on a Thanksgiving dinner just for him after the game.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Just put the lasagna below the turkey.

Dinner as usual is at halftime of the first game!

Did they play the High. School games? I’ve been gone from Mass so long, not even sure if they allowed them to play at all. Nothing like sitting down for a big Turkey dinner after crushing Abington!!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back