PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhrlacher and Dawkins getting in before Law just serves as another example of how HOF voting is so badly flawed, and not just in football.

Glad to see Moss get in, and Owens. Owens is as crazy as it gets but his numbers are great and how he will himself to come back from. Broken leg to play great in he SB, he deserves to get in.

Champ Bailey next year and Ed Reed are basically locks. Tony Gonzalez? I don't like how the nfl does things. It should be 7 spots at the minimal.
There shouldn't be a limit, if a guy deserves it he should be in. Law, Hutchinson should be going in too, and I'm probably forgetting other deserving players

They really need to increase the number due to these first ballot guys.

So many deserving and some are left out by blind luck of which their year comes up.

Maybe separate the first ballot guys as its own distinguished pool and then go with original number.

Robert Brazile is a huge compared to Lewis and Urlacher. All 3 are linebackers, but Brazile towers over them.

Urlacher, a fine player, was and is so overrated. I wonder why.

Moss had more pure physical talent than Rice did, but it’s hard to argue against Rice as the GOAT wideout.

Well Jerry Rice is a self admitted cheater with his stickum.

Urlacher is deserving. I'm not going to quibble over it.

Just rubs me the wrong way Ty is not in and pukes like Jerry Jones and Bill Polian are.

The Hall of Fame is being tainted just like the Walter Payton man of the year award has been tainted. Such a corrupt society we live in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents