PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ha! - When You See It..

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB12 is the GOAT

haters and trolls can go kick rocks

2 games away from SB number 6......which ties us with pitt......for most ever

i wish we could relax and enjoy this unprecedented success.....too much infighting

TB12 is the GOAT

haters and trolls can go kick rocks

2 games away from SB number 6......which ties us with pitt......for most ever

i wish we could relax and enjoy this unprecedented success.....too much infighting
Im enjoying it, just shutout the static its just noise unless you allow it to become more

Some folks wanted to get rid of Amendola, I’ve always been against that idea. He is able to hit a switch and play at a crazy level when it’s needed

Some folks wanted to get rid of Amendola, I’ve always been against that idea. He is able to hit a switch and play at a crazy level when it’s needed

He is the best #3/#4 WR relative to the money he makes in the league. As long as he can play on this level and for around the same magnitude of $ I hope we can keep him around.

He is the best #3/#4 WR relative to the money he makes in the league. As long as he can play on this level and for around the same magnitude of $ I hope we can keep him around.

I think they should keep him, he did a lot of restructuring of contracts so that’s why I think he should stay

Yeah shame on the Pats for not taking the advice of those who were dead set on replacing him with Austin Carr in the preseason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes