PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkfest: Pats sign Dan Gronkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes Welker and Danny Woodhead say hi. :rolleyes:

The LOLphins didn't cut Welker, they just weren't as enthusiastic about him as NE was.

And, BTW, I almost feel sorry for Dane Fletcher already. . . . :p

This is awesome!!! Hopefully we'll finally stop hearing about how great the Manning bros are and hear about the Gronk bros!

Why didn't they just release Butler earlier and keep Lee Smith or Yeatman?

I think the better question is: what did Yeatman and Smith show to get everyone convinced they should be kept?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they'd make great PS material (and the team apparently felt similarly). But I don't really see much of a functional difference between a TE3 of Yeatman and a TE3 of Gronkowski.

The LOLphins didn't cut Welker, they just weren't as enthusiastic about him as NE was.

And, BTW, I almost feel sorry for Dane Fletcher already. . . . :p

No, but San Diego (who actually drafted him) did.

thnx

3 NFL Gronk's
1 MLB Gronk
and an impressive D-1 QB GRONK

5 PRO's QB Gronk will be a Pro watch

that family Breeds phenoms :cool:

what did parents do?

I don't know, but i bet it sounded like...GRONK!

Now they need the fullback, so Belichick can dial up plays by ordering a small, medium or large

That almost makes up for the third Gronk being a Colt now.

almost

I guess there's one oddball in every family

Which one is the oddball in the Manning family? Bunch of inbred, Oreo licking, zipper necked Frankensteins running around.

Can the BB squeeze them both into one uni and make a Gronkzilla?

Why do we think that Dan Gronkowski is on the 53 man roster and not the practice squad?

I am going to look forward to .....opposing players getting the Gronkowski Crunch ......LOL

:horn: YOU HAVE BEEN GRONKED!

wasnt he a UDFA?

Oh sorry...... yeah UDFA...... but picked up and signed by the Chargers. He initially made the 53, but was cut fairly quickly.

Dolphins picked him up from there.

Gronk if you're happy! :) :) :)

Why do we think that Dan Gronkowski is on the 53 man roster and not the practice squad?
Sorry but I have to Gronk you on this. If he was signed by the Patriots to the PS , then they would have to designate him as signed to the PS. They did not, so he is on the 53. (maybe just for a cup of coffee but he's on the 53)

The only way the Patriots can get him on the PS is to cut him, he would have to clear waivers, then he would have to agree to a Patriots PS contract.

Last edited:
I like where this thread has g(r)on(k)e(d).

Hopefully playing with his brother will be a shot in the arm for Dan, who'll block like an animal.

This news is certainly Gronkolicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore