PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk trade completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’ve learned here it is apparently impossible to be a Brady fan and root for his (thus his teams) success while also being a Pats fan. If you do so you are fake fan who doesn’t belong.

also if you don’t blindly follow BB and give him 100% credit for everything you’ll be belittled and called fake

93856339_10158242522217910_4641800916062699520_n.jpg

yeah...fire BB and bring Brady back as HC with Gronk as OC...and the girls Of Orchid as cheerleaders...

And you underrate them, while overrating the Patriots.
I don’t remember saying I was expecting great things from the 2020 Patriots. But I am open to perhaps underrating the Bucs. Time will tell.

also if you don’t blindly follow BB and give him 100% credit for everything you’ll be belittled and called fake
Brady is still mostly a product of Bill's system to them according to them. Oh and if the Bucs do great next season and the Pats suck it is no reflection on either apparently.

English, mother****er, do you speak it? My post was in a joking manner considering the context. I’m not sure why I have to explain myself to someone as dumb as you.

5BRBLPXMZN74ZZHQO6BUJSVX3A.jpg

2001-2003-2004-2014-2016-2018

Awesome. He can piss off whomever he wants while he’s bringing home trophies.

Is that happening without the GOAT QB or do we not bring that up when discussing championships

The division is fluid. Hell, the Patriots could end as the worst team in the division.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then please allow me my delusions.

Right now I'm just wondering if "Stid the kid" works wordwise or not.

Brady is still mostly a product of Bill's system. Oh and if the Bucs do great next season and the Pats suck it is no reflection on either Bill or Tom.

haha Bills system embarrassing, why not just sing a vet minimum QB and win with him instead of paying Brady all those years. Were you bringing up the system in Brady vs manning debates and surely Brady can’t be a top 5 WB when the system made him

So, basically, the Bucs got Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, and a 7th round pick for their 4th round compensation pick.

From the other side, the best case scenario is that the Patriots traded away Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, and a 7th round pick for the Bucs 2020 4th round comp pick and a 2021 3rd round comp pick.

haha Bills system embarrassing, why not just sing a vet minimum QB and win with him instead of paying Brady all those years. Were you bringing up the system in Brady vs manning debates and surely Brady can’t be a top 5 WB when the system made him
Was being sarcastic.

Is that happening without the GOAT QB or do we not bring that up when discussing championships
It was a reply to « pissing off the stars »... so if he pissed off the biggest star in the game and still won - great.

Buffalo owns the division and Miami is coming up they looked good as is end of the year

Miami Dolphins starting QB: Ryan FitzPickSix

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft