PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk out vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

probably out at least to week 4

At least is right. Not expecting him until some Sunday when I'll be pleasantly surprised. No one's fault, just the way it is and it's going to be.

We don't really need him until the Pittsburgh game. I think we can handle everyone else. Hopefully he'll be back a lot sooner than that though.

I'll probably get flagged with dislikes but you gotta wonder how much Gordy is behind this. I'm not saying hes not hurt, I'm just wondering if this is what New England gets from Gronk when his deal is more team friendly.

I have a feeling he wont be back until Brady is and if that's so its a shame. Really was hoping to see what him and Jimmy could do together.

Also am I missing something here about Gronk's father? I keep seeing posts referencing him pulling the strings behind the teams back. Where is this coming from?

I have a feeling he wont be back until Brady is and if that's so its a shame. Really was hoping to see what him and Jimmy could do together.

Also am I missing something here about Gronk's father? I keep seeing posts referencing him pulling the strings behind the teams back. Where is this coming from?
In my experience, I've never come across a positive situation that involves a meddling parent.

In my experience, I've never come across a positive situation that involves a meddling parent.

Same. That student that starts with "Mom said..." just makes you want to rage.

A number of people have written about the slow progress that recovery takes from hamstring injuries. I'm bummed he's not playing, but agree that they should be conservative with this. A healthy Gronk down the stretch and into the playoffs is much more important than these early season games unless they Pats go off the rails.

I'd like to see AJ Derby play a bigger role today against the Dolphins. He's a terrific pass catcher in traffic.

What pisses me off is hamstring pulls are probably the most avoidable debilitating injury in sports. Proper training, stretching and warming up (staying warm) are key. Gronk isn't to blame for his prior injuries but I do blame him for this one. Same goes for Solder. A bad hamstring can ruin a season.

Can we stop with this crap?

He has esp and knew Gronk would get injured?
It isn't much of a stretch to see the wisdom in backing up a player like Gronk, whose style of play practically invites extra wear and tear.

The gronks father pulling the strings crap

Not sure why you quoted me about that. I'm only asking becasue I keep seeing it come up and have no idea why people would think his father is meddling in team operations. Just trying to figure out where all this talk is coming from.

Same. That student that starts with "Mom said..." just makes you want to rage.
I've no idea what influence Gordy has on Rob nor the backroom machinations driving both camps so I won't comment on the specifics of the situation but I understand the wanting the best for your son mentality. As for @pwes, I'm with him. Until we have confirmed sources, WGAF? Rumors and gossip are just that.

I've no idea what influence Gordy has on Rob nor the backroom machinations driving both camps so I won't comment on the specifics of the situation but I understand the wanting the best for your son mentality. As for @pwes, I'm with him. Until we have confirmed sources, WGAF? Rumors and gossip are just that.

Because I didn't know it was just rumors and gossip. Which is why I asked where it was coming from. When I see a dozen people saying the same thing I assumed there was some source behind it. But forget it, attack me for asking a question instead of the people who keep spouting this nonsense :rolleyes:

I see that people are still somehow questioning Gronk's commitment to football. Yeah, he should rush back just to prove himself to fans, because that'll sure help the team in the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back