PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk joking about coming back for week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is such an attention whore.

I used to joke that he would come back because i really didn't think he would

But now... few things happened:

1 - He keeps on saying he'll comeback. Yes, all of those have been jokingly, but I have always thought that behind every joke there's some hint of truth

2 - His jokes have always become "closer" to returning. I don't think that's a coincidence and he is getting psychologically closer to the team

3 - Since he retired, he lost a lot of weight... but recently he has gained some back, at least by the pictures i saw of him.

4 (and more importantly) - We have (potentialy) a Goliath of a team. Except for the Lines, we have 2 great talents in EVERY POSITION. It's uncanny. Offensively, Gordon, Edelman and Brown are already too much for pretty much every defense around. If there is HISTORY in the making (and SB is enough history), wouldn't Gronk want to join the Party?

Gronk loves parties...

I don't think he'll certainly come back. But i wouldn't be surprised anymore, for sure

Doesn’t want to play
But
Doesn’t want to stop talking about it

Move on...it will be healthier mentally.
Don’t be a modern day Joe Namath

Who will say no if gronk wants to come back? Anyone? Other than non-pats fans? Just enjoy the circus.

Not sure how we could fit him under the salary cap.

Gronk is still pretty muscular.

I used to joke that he would come back because i really didn't think he would

But now... few things happened:

1 - He keeps on saying he'll comeback. Yes, all of those have been jokingly, but I have always thought that behind every joke there's some hint of truth

2 - His jokes have always become "closer" to returning. I don't think that's a coincidence and he is getting psychologically closer to the team

3 - Since he retired, he lost a lot of weight... but recently he has gained some back, at least by the pictures i saw of him.

4 (and more importantly) - We have (potentialy) a Goliath of a team. Except for the Lines, we have 2 great talents in EVERY POSITION. It's uncanny. Offensively, Gordon, Edelman and Brown are already too much for pretty much every defense around. If there is HISTORY in the making (and SB is enough history), wouldn't Gronk want to join the Party?

Gronk loves parties...

I don't think he'll certainly come back. But i wouldn't be surprised anymore, for sure

Way to go out on a limb there.

Not gonna happen.
Even if I wish it would

Gronk is getting worse than Farve:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes