PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk: "I'm not totally done."

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty much how I see it as well. We get to see Brady kickass in the NFC and hopefully in the postseason. And at the same time we also get to watch as BB attempts a rebuild. Win/Win for me.

You’re looking forward to a rebuild. Glutton for punishment?

Is it wrong that I kinda want Brady and Gronk to get super AIDS?

I wouldn’t wish lifelong harm on anyone....but I think would be karmic hilarity if Gronk pulled a hammy and the pain made him shut it down as the Bucs make a playoff run that falls short.

How crazy would it be if Super Bowl 55 was Patriots Vs Buccaneers.

That would be great.

Just in case it happens I'll predict the results now. The Pats win a close one.

How crazy would it be if Super Bowl 55 was Patriots Vs Buccaneers.

That would be great.

Just in case it happens I'll predict the results now. The Bucs win a close one.

I wouldn’t wish lifelong harm on anyone....but I think would be karmic hilarity if Gronk pulled a hammy and the pain made him shut it down as the Bucs make a playoff run that falls short.

I'll be more interested to see what level of play Gronk can achieve. He's a not that old GOAT TE.

Who cares. I hope he gets busted for PEDs.

I'll be more interested to see what level of play Gronk can achieve. He's a not that old GOAT TE.
he has the body of a 60 year old...and the brain of a 12yr old

No hate for Gronk but the favre-like retiring then maybe not retiring then maybe coming back then definitely not coming back to back but trade me to the Bucs **** has gotten old.

No hate for Gronk but the favre-like retiring then maybe not retiring then maybe coming back then definitely not coming back to back but trade me to the Bucs **** has gotten old.

I think he also saw the writing on the wall that his post football career to this point is a complete failure. The WWE thing was a joke too. He doesn’t have that kind of charisma.

Crazy how fast Gronk's well known frat boy persona got old in this forum.

He already managed to get the highlight comments on the most notorious silencer of all coaches, of course he's gonna talk with Arians

Come to think of it I hope both of them get busted for PEDs. :)

I won't root against either Brady or Gronk. But I feel like hoping they don't win isn't the same. I prefer the scenario where the people still in charge of my favorite team's destiny made the correct decision for the long term state of the franchise. I'm not of the opinion that Brady or Gronk were mistreated here, so while I don't understand people who actively hate them now, I also disagree with those who think that they "deserve better".

What's the o/u on Gronk's first major injury? Week three? Four?

he has the body of a 60 year old...and the brain of a 12yr old

He's the greatest I've ever seen at TE. If he can get back to 75-80% he'll make a big difference for TB.

That would be great.

Just in case it happens I'll predict the results now. The Bucs win a close one.

Would hate to see but more likely. Let me guess, Brady to Gronk on final drive as the time runs out as Gronk shoves aside old-man DMac to catch a high one-hander. argh the ultimate dagger to the heart. Brady and Gronk doing what they always do in the clutch as we're left wondering if we brought back the wrong veteran.

I beg to differ. Come back or no, I doubt he can still cut it. This is not basketball where you can unretire and be great. At least I’ve never seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST