PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grier or Rosen as QB of the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, it’s clear a Brady type player comes out in the draft every single year so let’s all work really hard to find that one dude and then rail the **** out of our binkie for the next few weeks.

Danny Etling causes opponents to get cut. CAT LIKE QUICK! (For one day)

hey kennyb...Darnold is a complete fraud..a bum..a poser..a SoCal slapd!ck. He sucks..completely...so do your fetid toe sucking Jete
Darnold is a bum. They're not my jets. I grew up two towns over from foxborough! Rosen is a bigger bum.

dm_190106_trevor_lawrence_feature.jpg

I really like Grier, he is a Baker Mayfield clone. He was the best qb Florida had since Tebow until he got kicked out. He never had an opportunity to play on an elite team like Mayfield, if he had we might be talking about him as a 1st rounder.

No way is AZ trading Rosen to the Pats for peanuts.

I really like Grier, he is a Baker Mayfield clone. He was the best qb Florida had since Tebow until he got kicked out. He never had an opportunity to play on an elite team like Mayfield, if he had we might be talking about him as a 1st rounder.
What was he kicked out for?

Jarret Stidham is my choice if he is there at the end of the 3rd.

Jarret Stidham is my choice if he is there at the end of the 3rd.
Stidham is interesting I think I like his and Grier's release the best in this draft followed by Thorsen.
I like the arm strength on Lock and the intangibles of Jones.

After last year, I have no expectations for whether they will get a QB or not.

I think the NFL would hate us forever if we won the 2019 SB, everyone worth a damn retired after that year and we would suck in 2020 just to get a top pick in 2021 and select that dude. :eek:

Darnold is a bum. They're not my jets. I grew up two towns over from foxborough! Rosen is a bigger bum.

Then why aren’t you a Patriots fan?

I hear Random Guy has a rocket arm. And his brother is already a DT for the Patriots, so that's a bonus.

I actually met a guy named Random once. He was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down