PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Hardy wants to play for the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
However the other is an aggressive, irrational, violent human being with abuse in his history.

Josh has an addictive substance issue.

One of those flares out much more quietly.

I don't care about their off-the-field problems, beyond how they impact the team. The rest of that crap is none of my business, and none of yours.

I don't care about their off-the-field problems, beyond how they impact the team. The rest of that crap is none of my business, and none of yours.
Of the two distractions, a worst case scenario would will have more of a locker room impact stemming from Hardy, regardless of suspension implications.

Thug persona snapping for a second time in NE would be a fire fueled by a national media **** storm.

Of the two distractions, a worst case scenario would will have more of a locker room impact stemming from Hardy, regardless of suspension implications.

Thug persona snapping for a second time in NE would be a fire fueled by a national media **** storm.

Gordon is an addict, and a smoker, who's now in a state where pot is legal. Hardy is a guy who beats the **** out of his girlfriend. That's obviously a less difficult situation to avoid, and an easier one for teams to deal with. What's more of an issue is that Hardy is known to be an ******* in the locker room, which is why I said that the Patriots probably don't want the added drama with Gordon already there.

Gordon is an addict, and a smoker, who's now in a state where pot is legal. Hardy is a guy who beats the **** out of his girlfriend. That's obviously a less difficult situation to avoid, and an easier one for teams to deal with. What's more of an issue is that Hardy is known to be an ******* in the locker room, which is why I said that the Patriots probably don't want the added drama with Gordon already there.
Gordon’s unfortunate circumstance of self destructive harm. A sad ending of a last chance to do right.

Let’s hope he can dial into something bigger than himself and forge a path that sticks.

Ehhh....to a large extent I agree with you, but I think most would draw a line somewhere. You wouldn't?

Not going to happen. And if Hardy was still a really good player, he would still have a job. Look at Jerry Jones employing him after the trial was over. Someone would pay him if he was good and he isn't.

I don't think Kraft would sign a check to pay him even if he was Khalil Mack good.

I thought he was all in on his boxing career. This is surprising

Reading through this made me remember a rumor from the 2016 season that placed Hardy in the Gillette offices just before he announced that he was giving MMA a shot. Curious indeed that he says he wants to play here now.

Didn't he tear Nate Solders triceps or biceps with a nice Rip move?? Pats could use a DLineman like that natural pass rusher. After Gordon I think anyone is possible.

Committing crimes, or potentially committing crimes, is a public interest. Assaulting a woman is not “none of our business.” It is something that we, as a society, are free to know about, take steps to prevent, and otherwise act on by means of the criminal justice system.

Last edited:
He was really good at beating his man as a push rusher just a shame he was also good at beating his girlfriend...there is just no tolerance for a guy like this in todays climate.

Committing crimes, or potentially committing crimes, is a public interest. Assaulting a woman is not “none of our business.” It is something that we, as a society, are free to know about, take steps to prevent, and otherwise act on by means of the criminal justice system.
Or by not patronizing his employer, if you don't want some piece of your dollars to go into the pockets of a woman-beater. (Some people will care about that, some won't, and there are decent reasons to take either position, but to say categorically it's none of anyone's business is ridiculous.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back