PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Bedard says Edelman return for early playoffs not a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like anything in this town, they run with speculation and things out of context and it all the sudden becomes a significant story. Bedard really didn't add any real news to the situation and I don't think he ever really intended it that way.

I don't know, man. He went on douche and squeaky and dropped that bit of info, right? He knows their whole shtick and how the media is.

I don't know, man. He went on douche and squeaky and dropped that bit of info, right? He knows their whole shtick and how the media is.

I think if Bedard put a lot of stock in the info, he would have put it in a column. The thing is guys like Betrand, Adam Jones, and others have put more stock in the report than Felger and Mazz.

Scott Chandler

Voted ~ by his Colleagues ~ Most Average Tight End In The Galaxy ~ 4 Years in a row. :eek:

So we got that going for us.

Which is nice.
:cool:

If you predict everything, you'll always be right.

Asante Cleveland will break out with 9 catches against the Eagles and Gronk will get Wally Pipped.

Speaking of Bedard, just saw him on a Comcast clip with Dalen Cuff and he was close to pleasuring himself while gleefully eviscerating the Pats for their performance yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News