PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Dion Lewis article on The Ringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go ahead and say it. He may be the best RB in the nfl.

I have been making the case for CAT LIKE QUICKNESS for a long time!!!

I must confess, even though it is presumptuous I know, but I placed a little wager a while back on The Cat to be the S/B MVP at 50/1.
As I have stated in other threads, the guy amazes me what he is able to do.
Long may it continue.

he’s figuratively broken plenty of defenders’ ankles this year

Thank goodness they clarified that, eh? Might have thought we had a Tonya Harding on our hands. :)

Dion's a rare pleasure to watch. But yeah, 5'9" is verrrry generous. He only hits 5'7" with his shower shoes on.

The duck under the huge defender is what takes this play up 10 notches, particularly on the heels of avoiding another tackle a split second prior.

Freaking Neo from the Matrix-like.

Edit: Anagram generator for Dion Lewis returns "Neo is wild".

Regards,
Chris

He has been awesome, back to 2015 level. Running the ball as good as ever. He has held together the offense despite a slump from the passing game.

I am excited to see him in the playoffs this season. Also curious to see if they'll utilize him more as a receiver. He could do some serious damage to defenses.

After seeing this regular season, he is easily the best RB we have had since Corey Dillon (2004).

I know there's the whole cat thing but Dion kinda reminds me of Mighty Mouse. He's like lightning in a bottle. I just love watching him play, he brings beauty to a violent game. He's like one of those greats from the NFL Films of years ago.

He does things that look impossible. With Edelman out we need him to help move the chains.

I enjoy watching Lewis play. He’s one of those guys you can always count on to do something crazy. Like that time he was hit from behind and it just made him go faster, that was kinda crazy

Dion also has my all time favorite TD celebration, where he crawls up to the camera and flips the football into it. Just awesome

I know there's the whole cat thing but Dion kinda reminds me of Mighty Mouse. He's like lightning in a bottle. I just love watching him play, he brings beauty to a violent game. He's like one of those greats from the NFL Films of years ago.

Dion has been a beast this season, especially after the way he was utilized and looked at the beginning of the season.

On another note, anyone else think that the Ringer is horrible, I thought it would be better

Dion has been a beast this season, especially after the way he was utilized and looked at the beginning of the season.

On another note, anyone else think that the Ringer is horrible, I thought it would be better

The Ringer is horrible at football or in general? I like the site overall, but a lot of the pop culture stuff isn't my thing. I've figured out the segments I like and ignore the rest.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back