PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gordon to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard would be a monster in this offense. He can block well, too. Worth a 1st in my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing either he's using or he's showing the same signs and patterns he did year before he relapsed and wanted to cut em early before it comes up so they don't have deal with the media ram again especially after the AB situation or they already know he's using and cut bait.

We know that last year the team had a guy following and keeping tabs on him. They probably do this year as well. I wonder if he saw something.

I meant Gordon could stretch the field, play outside, versus Sanu being more of a slot WR.

True. There was a time when he could do that.

So do you not know what the word allegedly means it’s in my post. Secondly, maybe we should extend the same due process to Antonio brown, rather than say a civil suit was filed and a si article came out. Perhaps it is people like you that have problems with the facts. I stated in a post that nothing you said was false but I was mad at krafts hypocrisy. Obviously that post meant nothing to you. I am upset cause kraft did not extend the same due process to ab as he expects the public to give him. I am sorry you missed that whole point of my posts.

See.. There you go again claiming hypocrisy when you have ZERO proof of that. That's the problem with you. You THINK there is hypocrisy when you don't actually know.

You want to continue to blather on about AB, go be with the other AB lovers in the AB thread.

Because by all accounts his injuries aren't that severe by NFL standards. Another week or two, tops.

Where are these accounts?

He has not played particularly well when he did suit up.

I do root for him and hope that his substance abuse is behind him forever...

Good luck Gordon! Wish you nothing but the best...

Sucks for us but it is what it is...

I think the amount of panic is a little high for a guy with 20 catches, 287 yards, and one touchdown.

If Sanders was still available, BB would have tried again now. Any other WRs we can trade for?

Allen
Diggs
Erikson who just had his breakout game
Green
Howard
Hooper
Eiffert

I don't know enough about salary cap/contracts etc but here are my thoughts purely from a casual fan perspective

Bengals said they aren't trading Eiffert and Bucs didn't want to trade us Howard.
Diggs is unlikely as Vikings are playing well now and need him.
Green is still not 100%. Not sure if he can provide any value this year.
Allen Robinson is intriguing.
Falcons just traded us Sanu. Pats may have already asked about Hooper and may be they denied?

Edit:: I thought it was Allen Robinson from the Bears. Chargers might ask for a lot for Keenan Allen. But again, they aren't going anywhere this season or the next.

If Sanders was still available, BB would have tried again now. Any other WRs we can trade for?

I think we’re gonna roll with sanu and harry to go along with Jules dorsett and Meyers. If we add someone else maybe Erickson from cincy? Can play ST and can catch a bit out of the slot. Any high priced WRs are out of the question.

I am actually happy with Edelman, Sanu, Dorsett, Harry and Meyers

Why would you want still MORE WRs? Barring further injuries this team's WR corps is set for the balance of the season and it's a solid group.

Where are these accounts?

He has not played particularly well when he did suit up.

I do root for him and hope that his substance abuse is behind him forever...

Pretty much every account says the same thing. Mike Reiss reported that the IR had a "minor injury" designation that requires NE to release him when healthy. This means that the IRing is merely logistical, this is a cut with some decorative flair.

Imagine that the Patriots released Josh outright and think about what that might say about him or the other options. For all intents and purposes, that's the situation we find ourselves in.

It must be something with Cleveland, BB did not want to bring Gordon to Cleveland. Ohio is a sh&*thole.

Pretty much every account says the same thing. Mike Reiss reported that the IR had a "minor injury" designation that requires NE to release him when healthy. This means that the IRing is merely logistical, this is a cut with some decorative flair.

Imagine that the Patriots released Josh outright and think about what that might say about him or the other options. For all intents and purposes, that's the situation we find ourselves in.

We need an explanation though. I mean the Pats just traded Josh Gordon and a late 2 for Sanu, who I like a lot and advocated for a month ago, but not at the expense of losing Gordon.

It must be something with Cleveland, BB did not want to bring Gordon to Cleveland. Ohio is a sh&*thole.
The Browns game is in Foxboro. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back