PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell's state of the NFL conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he got up there and said they try to be transparent with a straight face tells you all you need to know about why the owners love this POS.

Seriously I want to punch him, I shouldn't watch this, just his lips moving is annoying me!

Goodell thinks the fans love the crap games on TNF with crap teams and crap uniforms.

And and Thursday night games were really, really good too.

Huh, musta been watching something different than I was...

Im not a conspiracy theory guy... but the Pats really need to blow the Falcons out on Sunday. I'd rather not have the outcome come down to a referee decision or review.
I totally expect several bogus calls or noncalls to hurt the Pats in this game. I can totally see Atlanta with a big third down incompletion late in the game being nullified by a ticky tack PI call on a Pats db....or a defensive holding...its gonna happen folks...

I'm not going to forget all your BS Roger!!!

Curran should have asked him about the lies that he and his lawyers told to the court about Tom's testimony (directly contradicted by the appeal transcript).

transparent?????stfu!!!!

I love it. "You didn't invite me that's why I wasn't in Foxboro" or something

Seriously.

I swear he was going to cry with the first round of questions about deflategate. lol

In the middle of this I had to run to the bathroom, leave a Goodell in the bowl, then double-flush it down. Goodells are too big for just one flush to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe