PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell punishes Giants for walkie-talkie-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean if anyone thought they would actually be punished, i have a bridge made out of water in the arctic id like to sell you.

Plain and simply the league only punishes the best team as a means of getting them in line with the rest of the league. the fact that the team being punished is always ours, and the fact that we wont stop defending ourselves, pisses people off.

well good.

WIN.jpg

i mean if anyone thought they would actually be punished, i have a bridge made out of water in the arctic id like to sell you.

Plain and simply the league only punishes the best team as a means of getting them in line with the rest of the league. the fact that the team being punished is always ours, and the fact that we wont stop defending ourselves, pisses people off.

well good.

WIN.jpg

That assumes that if the Steelers or Giants, or even the Rats (yeah I know, total fantasy, work with me here), were the team that was dominating, the NFL* would pursue them and bring them back to the pack.

If those were the teams dominating I suspect the NFL* wouldn't be too concerned with parity.

Last edited:
That assumes that if the Steelers or Giants, or even the Rats (yeah I know, total fantasy, work with me here), were the team that was dominating, the NFL* would pursue them and bring them back to the pack.

If those were the teams dominating I suspect the NFL* wouldn't be too concerned with parity.

i guess we'll never know.

It's noteworthy how much less of a punishment this is vs the last piece of the Pats' bogus Defamegate penalty.

The Giants get to keep their pick, and even have option of trading up in the 4th round, unmolested, if there is a player they like.

**** Goodell and the NFL* he rode in on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore