PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodbye Elandon Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Going to Miami....the best offseason news so far!!!! Hoping he plays many downs on defense when we play them this year.

Thank you Brian Flores!!!!!

@CameronWolfe
Dolphins agreed to a deal with former Patriots LB Elandon Roberts, per source.

I'm gonna miss him a lot, mainly because every time he ever did anything there would be someone tagging @ashley1992 just because. He was your Chris Harper, Ash, except in a way that doesn't make you look dumb (unlike me).

Going to Miami....the best offseason news so far!!!! Hoping he plays many downs on defense when we play them this year.

Thank you Brian Flores!!!!!

@CameronWolfe
Dolphins agreed to a deal with former Patriots LB Elandon Roberts, per source.
we've been waiting and waiting for this post

He had JUST found his niche in 2019 ! Becoming a (TD catching) FB and Team Captain.

Really sad he’s gone. He was great as a fullback. Seems like an all around quality guy.

That TD catch would have been legendary if it wasn't part of the most embarrassing loss in Patriots history.

Really sad he’s gone. He was great as a fullback. Seems like an all around quality guy.

Yeah, I really don't get the celebration around here. Every 53 needs role players, especially versatile ones.

Here's hoping he lines up in pass coverage against James White many times or whiffs on a tackle against Sony....those familiar moments I will surely miss.

Hightower and Bentley and pray for rain?

We've lost 3 LB's and Calhoun is un-signed.

Sucked as a LB...was OK as a thrown-into-the-fire FB...watch him score a Pick-6 vs Stid next season...hope we're given a comp for him...

I wouldn't be all that happy because now we could see "curse of the former player".

I mean look at what Eric Rowe did week 17. That was horrifying!

Ashley was great entertainment vis a vis Roberts. I’ll miss THAT. :) As for the player... eh, I never minded him. A grinder... good agains the run. Kind of the poor man’s version of Brandon Spikes.

Although a better driver. o_O :D

I wouldn't be all that happy because now we could see "curse of the former player".

I mean look at what Eric Rowe did week 17. That was horrifying!
In other words he will turn it around so to speak.

That TD catch would have been legendary if it wasn't part of the most embarrassing loss in Patriots history.

3t5cig.gif

I wish Roberts the best in all non patriots games!

roberts is one of only a few linebackers who can say that he caught a Brady touchdown pass!

Don't forget the critical tackle of Devonta Freeman from behind in Houston for SB LI....no tackle there, no comeback.

Thanks, Elandon!!! Nevermind @ashley1992

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes