PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to the Pats Preseason Game vs WFT

When I see or hear “Washington Football Team” I think: these people can’t even name a football team, no wonder they can’t run the country.
Think we'd be in REALLY deep shiit if Snyder ran the country

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Every time I see WFT I think WTF
So does everybody in DC. By the way, that's the NFC East CHAMP PIE ON WFT to you. Hail to the Football Team.

Uber/Lyft has been 2x the price post plague. We went out to dinner the other week. Added $50 to the tab for round trip. Normally it would be about $20-25 on a week night.

I would rent a car or walk.. A brisk 3-mile walk is nice after sitting so long for a game. Assuming there is a sidewalk the entire way.

Which hotel?

When I see or hear “Washington Football Team” I think: these people can’t even name a football team, no wonder they can’t run the country.
Dan Snider is running the country?

Uber/Lyft has been 2x the price post plague. We went out to dinner the other week. Added $50 to the tab for round trip. Normally it would be about $20-25 on a week night.

I would rent a car or walk.. A brisk 3-mile walk is nice after sitting so long for a game. Assuming there is a sidewalk the entire way.

Which hotel?
Perfect! Tesla robotaxis will destroy them on price.

Anyone going to the opener? I'd be down for a beer or something if we have time. We are going to Revs on the 11th and Pats on the 12th.

Wish they'd keep the name lol, it's funny as hell. I wish they'd lean into it all the way and people stop listing them as Washington.

ESPN app should say Football Team vs Patriots not Washington vs Patriots.

Need several fat guys spelling out Football Team at the first football team home game with fans.

Taking my 3 Grandkids to the game.Their last name is Jones. Wanted to buy them all a Mac Jones shirt but I guess that is out since he is still wearing #50 Ugh

Perfect! Tesla robotaxis will destroy them on price.
Fugg that, get the Teslarockets. Save money and good for the environment, too.

Taking my 3 Grandkids to the game.Their last name is Jones. Wanted to buy them all a Mac Jones shirt but I guess that is out since he is still wearing #50 Ugh

#10 should be issued tomorrow-ish....

And you probably can order it custom on NFLShop.com or just wait 2-3 weeks before the Pro Shop has a ton of them for sale...

He would do a TREMENDOUS job!
I hope youre joking.
If not, do you not remember Belichick absolutely fleecing Snyder?
Putin would pull a Belichick on that rich, clueless dumbasss and we'd all wake up as citizens of Russia.

Wish they'd keep the name lol, it's funny as hell. I wish they'd lean into it all the way and people stop listing them as Washington.

ESPN app should say Football Team vs Patriots not Washington vs Patriots.

Need several fat guys spelling out Football Team at the first football team home game with fans.
I say we change the name to The Washington Colonials. If anyone complains how that's celebrating their land being taken we can just say "we were willing to call them the Braves and celebrate that heritage... But since you didn't want us too...

Then again, im a cheeky fella.

the ride share pick up at Gillette is at bass pro, or at least it was when I went to the Atlanta Thursday night game a few years ago. that's not a short walk. there is no good way getting out of that stadium in a timely manner.

I'd easily walk the 3 miles.

I’d probably walk…

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back