PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to the Pats Preseason Game vs WFT

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
My friend is a season ticket holder and gave me free tickets. I've been to games before, but this is the first time we are staying at a hotel after a game which is almost 3 miles from the stadium. I wanted to know if there is public transportation or if I should take an uber or pay $40 for parking? Any tips?

My friend is a season ticket holder and gave me free tickets. I've been to games before, but this is the first time we are staying at a hotel after a game which is almost 3 miles from the stadium. I wanted to know if there is public transportation or if I should take an uber or pay $40 for parking? Any tips?
Every time I see WFT I think WTF

How did he give them to you? There aren't printed tickets this year. Did he give you his account to use for the digital tickets?

How did he give them to you? There aren't printed tickets this year. Did he give you his account to use for the digital tickets?
He transferred tickets through ticketmaster.

Parking, you'll be stuck for a while. Uber, the pickup will be brutal... you might need to pick a point a bit away from the stadium for them to pick you up after the game.

In short... pick your poison. I'd lean toward parking. But either way, enjoy! :)

Since you got your tickets for free, splurge on parking.

I'd pay for parking. Uber would be a nightmare....or ride a bike.

You can take the T to the game. Round trip is $20 each. From Boston and I think there is a Providence train.

If your hotel is just three miles away, it may have a shuttle. I'd call.

You can take the T to the game. Round trip is $20 each. From Boston and I think there is a Providence train.
I did that once from Boston, extremely convenient. The only problem was post game. You have to high tail it out of the stadium to make sure you catch the train, because there is only 1 train after the game, and it doesn’t wait around.

Then again, I did it in 2012, maybe things have changed.

When is Washington going to announce a name for cripes sakes?! It has been over a year now. Just a pick a name already.

There's a reason why that franchise has been a complete joke since Snyder bought it.

If your hotel is just three miles away, it may have a shuttle. I'd call.
I already checked after doing the pricebreaker. Got a nice hotel for 97 bucks.

The closest Metro stop to see the Redskins is about a mile away, but there is a nice walkway from the stop to the stadium. If your hotel is near a Metro stop (it likely is), I highly recommend it. The DC Metro is light years better than the T in Boston.

I have gone to see the Redskins a couple times. Fun place.

Park the car at the hotel. Bring a bike with a lock....a 3 mile bike ride won't take too long.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back