PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glenn Gronkowski to Declare for 2016 Draft

FB/TE type. any idea where he might go?

I think in th right system he could be effective. No reason why he can transition tomTE or H back. I think he will probably be a 3rd day to UFDA pick. Of course the Pat's should grab him, if nothing else, just fo the fun of having two Gronks again.

I could see him transitioning to TE, all of highlights remind me of a shorter Rob Gronk, not sure where he goes but he seems like a Day 3-UDFA type

I'd love to see a power package with Gronk, Chandler, Williams, (insert cheap power back), Iosefa, Devlin, and Lil' Gronk

I really didn't watch many Kansas State games this year (none actually) but Glenn reminded me of Nick O'Leary from Florida State, currently a Buffalo Bill the few times I seen him.

He seems like a hybrid FB/TE. Not a traditional FB in the sense of a Develin, but too small to be a TE. Question is how's his athleticism? If he's able to get separation, in the right offense, with the right QB, he can have a NFL career.

I really didn't watch many Kansas State games this year (none actually) but Glenn reminded me of Nick O'Leary from Florida State, currently a Buffalo Bill the few times I seen him.

He seems like a hybrid FB/TE. Not a traditional FB in the sense of a Develin, but too small to be a TE. Question is how's his athleticism? If he's able to get separation, in the right offense, with the right QB, he can have a NFL career.
he must like his chances, he had another year of eligibility.

The Gronk clan claims he's a better athlete than GRONK. :eek:

Quite honestly don't see the harm in taking a flyer on him on day three. If anything it might have a positive effect on Big Gronk.

There is another brother of a famous football star worthy of consideration at the same position. JJ's brother Derek Watt. Roster flexibility:

There is another brother of a famous football star worthy of consideration at the same position. JJ's brother Derek Watt. Roster flexibility:

Yup. If we are drafting a fb, might as well draft the one who plays like a fullback.

One can never have enough Gronks.

Actually encouraged he fits well as a fullback. I didn't think he had the girth for it.

GRONK claims Glenn is the most athletic of the Gronks.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back