PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore’s House on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even our trade deadline is tough to watch !
Isaiah Ford trade feels like the highly anticipated first pick of the draft with potential superstars and board binkies available... only for BB to draft that guy nobody ever heard of. Lol

So after rumors and rumors nothing seems happened...

If he blows out his knee in two weeks then we lose a ton of trade value.
Keep the player. If we're crapping on BB for drafting terribly since 2013, why trade an elite CB and then risk BB drafting another dud?

He wanted a larger contract this year. That 5 million was just pushing money into this season to make him happy. Next year he’s making peanuts and I doubt he plays at it
He playing the Ty Law card. Understandable.

Keep the player. If we're crapping on BB for drafting terribly since 2013, why trade an elite CB and then risk BB drafting another dud?
I’m still hoping Bill is able to have another 2010-2012 drafting streak. I’m also still hoping to win the lottery and for Megan Fox to give me a call.

Interesting the report states Gilmore seemed to want to stay in NE.

I’m still hoping Bill is able to have another 2010-2012 drafting streak. I’m also still hoping to win the lottery and for Megan Fox to give me a call.
I think Floyd Reese had a lot of influence on those drafts as he build some quality teams in Tenn. You can see the correlation before (2005-2008) and after (2013-). He wasn't brought in just to hang out with BB.

Kind of tragic what happened to Megan Fox. She was the "it girl" in the late 2000's, but she made some bad decisions professionally and personally that derailed her career. And given the men she's dated/dating, you probably have a shot.

I think Floyd Reese had a lot of influence on those drafts as he build some quality teams in Tenn. You can see the correlation before (2005-2008) and after (2013-). He wasn't brought in just to hang out with BB.

Kind of tragic what happened to Megan Fox. She was the "it girl" in the late 2000's, but she made some bad decisions professionally and personally that derailed her career. And given the men she's dated/dating, you probably have a shot.

What's interesting is the crappy 05-08 and 12-now draft periods coincides with McDaniels being here and leaving from 09-11, during which time the St Louis Rams and Denver Broncos had the worst offenses in the entire league incidentally, like this year's offense without Brady

Interesting the report states Gilmore seemed to want to stay in NE.
Wonder if they find a way to keep Gilmore and JC. Seems tough and not necessarily the wisest use of their money, but I will certainly welcome more years of Gilmore.

What's interesting is the crappy 05-08 and 12-now draft periods coincides with McDaniels being here and leaving from 09-11, during which time the St Louis Rams and Denver Broncos had the worst offenses in the entire league incidentally, like this year's offense without Brady

4 Super Bowl appearances.

Lol I figured I would go with Megan Fox because I didn't know if everyone would know who Emily Rajkowski (butchered her last name) is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down