PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gil Brandt has his Top 150 out.

Barkley first and Josh Allen at 7. Both overrated. Allen unreal extremely high at 7. Maybe round 3 at 7.
Maurice Hurst at 51. Where do I sign.

With his board how would this look?

1A R. Evans - LB - Alabama
1B D. Goedert - TE - SD St Considered H. Landry
2A J. Reid - S - STanford
2b S. Hubbard - DE - OSU
3. J. Jones - T - OSU

Speaking of nfl.com...has anyone else tried recently to access its draft tracker without any success whatsoever?

Same problem. I'll have to ask the family computer experts - my wife & 17-year-old son - when they come home...thanks anyway.

What's the problem? Which browser are you using? Can you post a screenshot? I might be able to help you, depending on what's happening.

What's the problem? Which browser are you using? Can you post a screenshot? I might be able to help you, depending on what's happening.

It was happening to me, I was getting a lot of nonsense names for the prospects that made no sense. Seems to be fixed now.

It was happening to me, I was getting a lot of nonsense names for the prospects that made no sense. Seems to be fixed now.

It's possible that it's been fixed already. I just tried three different browsers on a few different networks (thanks, big-company-I-work-for, for the international VPN), and I had no issues with that link.

It's possible that it's been fixed already. I just tried three different browsers on a few different networks (thanks, big-company-I-work-for, for the international VPN), and I had no issues with that link.

No, it’s working for me know but it was like that for nearly a week. Very annoying. I suspect it was some sort of test database.

Barkley first and Josh Allen at 7. Both overrated. Allen unreal extremely high at 7. Maybe round 3 at 7.

I agree with you that Allen is not 1st round talent, but he is a lock to be picked top 5. Doesn't matter what you or I think.

I'm using Safari, and that might be part of the problem, though clicking every single other link on NFL.com, including the 2017 tracker, with it presents no problem at all...so when I use Google Chrome to access the 2018 tracker, it now appears, but in a totally different format. Weird, especially for an Analog Kid living in a Digital World.

I'm using Safari, and that might be part of the problem, though clicking every single other link on NFL.com, including the 2017 tracker, with it presents no problem at all...so when I use Google Chrome to access the 2018 tracker, it now appears, but in a totally different format. Weird, especially for an Analog Kid living in a Digital World.

Ah, Safari. Can't help you there. I only use real computers . . . ;)

(Good luck, though. Hope you're able to get that sorted out.)

Thanks, old habits (Safari) are hard to break.

But has anyone else noticed the format change of the 2018 NFL.com draft tracker when compared to all the previous nfl.com draft trackers, including the 2018 tracker from just a couple of weeks ago?

You use a windows box? Harking back to the 1980s are we?

Thanks, old habits (Safari) are hard to break.

But has anyone else noticed the format change of the 2018 NFL.com draft tracker when compared to all the previous nfl.com draft trackers, including the 2018 tracker from just a couple of weeks ago?
So here's what the 2017 (and until a fortnight ago, the 2018) nfl.com draft tracker looked like, using Safari:
2017 NFL Draft Tracker – NFL.com

Here's what the 2018 draft tracker looks like now, using Safari:
NFL Draft Tracker - Prospects | NFL.com
And as I've noted, the 2018 draft tracker is the ONLY page on nfl.com that fails to load using Safari.

Here's what 2018 looks like now, using Google Chrome:
NFL Draft Tracker - Prospects | NFL.com
(2017 on Chrome looks exactly the same as on Safari.)

I'm always suspicious whan one thing changes at the same time that something else changes, but I suppose that it's just a coincidence. I'll survive somehow.

Allen overrated, yes.

Barkley?? Did you watch him play? He ran KOs back for TD, was the entire Penn State offense. Barkley is clearly the best player in this draft, he has Adrian Peterson level talent.

Don’t like Denzel Ward over Minkah and Derwin James.

I don’t know how anyone can call Barkley overrated. He’s got OROY written all over him.

Anyway, back to the topic:
Has anyone noticed the sudden rise of LT Joseph Noteboom in the nfl.com rankings? He's #72 on Gil Brandt's top 150 list, and #69 on the (new?) main board, as compiled by Lance Zierlein. He's still however a late-4th talent, #141 as per NFL DraftScout. He seems impressive enough, both physically & athletically, for the LT position, though I'm surprised that he didn't attempt a re-do from the combine of his vertical during his pro day.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back