PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get ready for Sunday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "ooooooh ahhhhhhh" one got me. I'd also take a drink when he says "Here we go!" in a high pitched voice before an important play or drive.

Most of the shtick expressed in this as part of super bowl anticipation and pre game angst.... is another reason to be 8000 miles removed from it, watching another sunset and looking forward to the actual game of football.. :cool:

Last edited:
Most of the shtick expressed in this as part of super bowl anticipation and pre game angst.... is another reason to be 7000 miles removed from it, watching another sunset and looking forward to the actual game of football.. :cool:
I assume that the game will come on very early in the AM for you? I’m guessing that you’re 13-14 hours ahead or somewhere in that ballpark? That would be weird.

I assume that the game will come on very early in the AM for you? I’m guessing that you’re 13-14 hours ahead or somewhere in that ballpark? That would be weird.
Yes but 730 am is waaayy better than 2am (1pm game)..;)

I started drinking the Wednesday before the Chargers game

I started remaining drunk after losing to the lions. I was walking around all messed up and freinds were telling me to slow it down for the love of god.

I was like, there is no god.

(Forgive me lord, never let me doubt you again. I won’t ask about the meaning of life when I die. I do want to know about how you made Ohio and why)

Football and booze do not mix in the Superbowl.. want to savor every moment with a clear head and clear eyes..

When I look through the NFL Memes account on Twitter and Instagram I can’t help but get the feeling the admin does not like us one bit. Will occasionally pander to Pats fans with some stuff but the material is largely anti-Pats.

When I look through the NFL Memes account on Twitter and Instagram I can’t help but get the feeling the admin does not like us one bit. Will occasionally pander to Pats fans with some stuff but the material is largely anti-Pats.

That sounds fairly representative of the NFL fanbase's distribution of interests.

We'll all have alcohol poisoning by halftime simply off the Brady being 41 comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes