PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gene Steratore to ref Super Bowl [update:retires from NFL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. If I'm wrong, feel free to merge.

I like Steratore. He isn't always perfect, but I trust him, and he isn't an idiot like Borger.

It seems to me that the refs have been letting the boys play as they say during these playoffs.

He's fine. Plus, I believe he's from RI...

I always feel like the game is in good hands when he is reffing. Seems very in touch.

Very strange that the fan base who apparently gets all the breaks wants the best ref possible

Steratore is fine, but he has a little Hoculi in him.

Speaking of refs, I saw where Cleve B. rushed up to congratulate Brady after the final play. Maybe a bit of burying the past? Or maybe Kraft paid him :p

He is a solid ref, as is Vinovich. I think our last two playoff games have been well officiated. I know the anti-Patriots crowd automatically cries foul because of the flag disparity but the calls have been mostly legitimate. I would acknowledge if the other team was getting screwed on some calls and they weren't.

5701459fb1d7b2eaff853845576ac056.jpg

I think he's actually from Philly. He's also a college hoops ref - one of the best. Has done Final 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back