PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garappalo throws 5 consecutive interceptions in practice

I’m sure every qb has had a bad day of practice at one point or another. This is such a non issue at this point but the media loves it. Filled todays headline.

In some ways Jimmy G feels like the QB version of...

...a mirage. o_O

I didn’t hear or read a word you said...

giphy.gif

Jimmy has played 10 football games in 5 years.

Man some of you guys would turn on your own mothers. I like Jimmy G and root for him as I do most former Patriots. It’s the same thing as it was last year with Malcolm Butler when some posters were reveling in his struggles. If former Patriots play us then yes, of course I root for them to play poorly. But if they left here on good terms why root for their failure? Garoppolo did everything that was asked of him while he was here and then he was shipped out for the opportunity to start. All this because he had a bad practice. It’s practice. The stat keeping in practice is nonsense.

If jimmy G struggles or is hurt again & the Mullen kid does well in relief, you never know what will happen.

I am sure if you ask Brady or Belichick they would tell you practice is where you develop your muscle memory and your consistency among other things.

Well Jimmy G played the first quarter tonight against Denver and looked bad.

1-6 Zero yards passing & and 1 interception.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back