PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God they put teams back in L.A. I think I heard a drunk blond in section 225 drop and break her iPhone X while the Falcons were on offense. What a dog **** crowd.

Isn't Mack assisting the ball carrier like that against the rules?

Not anymore, they changed it a few years ago, you can push, you just can't pull

You talking about my funny ratings? You and a bunch of other posters in this thread were talking like the game is over when there was still a whole lotta time left on the clock. Completely freaking ridiculous comments.

Unlike you guys, I don't call a game over when there's still a whole bunch of time on the clock. This is not the 1st time I've seen this ridiculous crap on this forum watching other teams play.

Oh look, the falcons just scored, you going to call this game over too now?o_O

Oh and I'm like 50 pages behind, so expect a few more funnies going your way! Enjoy!;)
I’ve watched plenty of Titans games, I had every reason to expect them to lose again!

Love the start to this game. Butttttt after the last 2 playoff games I’ve watched

Not anymore, they changed it a few years ago, you can push, you just can't pull
But it looked to me like he pretty much hugged him and carried him into the end zone. That wasn't "pushing" him in.

Thank God they put teams back in L.A. I think I heard a drunk blond in section 225 drop and break her iPhone X while the Falcons were on offense. What a dog **** crowd.

You sure it was not Krafts bimbo ?

Let's see if Atlanta can avoid going on a 12-0 run from here. If they can't, it may as well be game over for the Falcons.

I’ve watched plenty of Titans games, I had every reason to expect them to lose again!

BB always preaches this. Always talks about how if there's still time left on the clock no matter how unrealistic it may appear you don't stop playing hard. Don't underestimate the opponents ability to come back.

BB always preaches this. Always talks about how if there's still time left on the clock no matter how unrealistic it may appear you don't stop playing hard. Don't underestimate the opponents ability to come back.
Eh, I’m a fan. I don’t play the game. I can do that

Haha collinsworth said unleash the goff.

Exactly why Brady stays in games late.
No matter the score

Rams O looks like ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday