PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams are just telling Atlanta get out to a 25 point lead. Then they'll have them right where they want them.

Aaron Donald is the ****ing truth son. 6 or 7 pressures I have counted and ut's the 1st quarter. BEAST. Unblockable.
Yeah, the last the time I posted about his pressure stats, I believe he was at about 87 pressures & that was 2/3 weeks ago. Also, 11 sacks as a DT.
He’s definitely the DPOY.

Aaron Donald is the ****ing truth son. 6 or 7 pressures I have counted and it's the 1st quarter. BEAST. Unblockable.

He's going to get tired though D on field too much.

10 minutes before the game started I went to like 4 different stores looking for pita bread, I get back and it is still the 1st quarter? Jeez.

Also, my city hates Jews cause ****'s sake, why can't I buy some goddamn lavash or pita bread somewhere?

Freeman not running well tonight.

10 minutes before the game started I went to like 4 different stores looking for pita bread, I get back and it is still the 1st quarter? Jeez.

Also, my city hates Jews cause ****'s sake, why can't I buy some goddamn lavash or pita bread somewhere?
Lavash with a olive spread and sun-dried tomatoes is excellent. Had that last week

Aaron Donald is the ****ing truth son. 6 or 7 pressures I have counted and it's the 1st quarter. BEAST. Unblockable.

He’s a great pass rusher. I feel he isn’t that good vs the run though.

JFC Collinsworth's voice makes me want to shove railroad spikes into my ears!

Freeman alive.:D

3-0 game if not for Pharoh Cooper

@Wheelman I saw that. Don’t act like you expected that to happen either. :rolleyes:

You talking about my funny ratings? You and a bunch of other posters in this thread were talking like the game was over when there was still a whole lotta time left on the clock. Completely freaking ridiculous comments.

Unlike you guys, I don't call a game over when there's still a whole bunch of time on the clock. This is not the 1st time I've seen this ridiculous crap on this forum watching other teams play.

Oh look, the falcons just scored, you going to call this game over too now?o_O

Oh and I'm like 50 pages behind, so expect a few more funnies going your way! Enjoy!;)

Isn't Mack assisting the ball carrier like that against the rules?

Nice play by Mack

Wow that will be 13-0 Falcons.

Is it time to texts all my Falcons fans buddies to say that teams never blow 13 point leads in the playoffs, or should I wait til they are up by 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes