PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing one Rams game this year so I don't know why I expected them to not suck this much or am I just not giving enough credit to the Falcons.

2 turnovers on punt returns are really the story of the game so far.. Atlanta has not shown too much so far either..

If the rams weren’t idiots they could have Donald and Mack :eek:

I remember seeing one Rams game this year so I don't know why I expected them to not suck this much or am I just not giving enough credit to the Falcons.

Idk if it's goff or these wrs can't beat man coverage.

I know everyone is saying it.. but Jesus is Donald a monster..

McVay just learned a big future lesson as a coach. Don’t rest your starters week 17.
To add on to this.

Young teams ESPECIALLY need to rely on momentum going into the playoffs. You don’t have Brady who plays in these every year. This is all new to you.

I'm telling you he is probably at the very top of the short list of wet dream players I wish the Pats could have. lol He's an absolute stud and a pleasure to watch. He's very much a disruptive force akin to Warren Sapp.

Kenyon Drake moved up that list drastically too. I really enjoy the way he plays the game.

I keep telling myself the reason they have players like that is because they were crappy for so long, lol. I'd much rather be in our position.

1st-team All-Pro, this guy.

Also, hopefully for the Rams, Brockers doesn't miss any serious time. Donald's the best player on the defense, but Brockers might be 2nd best.

Rams just need a play to get going - Falcons letting them hang in.

Rams just need a play to get going - Falcons letting them hang in.

Yeah, so far experience is beating youth. The Rams need to get out of their heads and just play ball like they’ve done all season.

Who invited 2016 Todd Gurley to the game?

Gurley run...lets get going

I think the Rams make this a game and come back.

If the Falcons win this game though I wonder if people will say they had a good bounce back year after that super bowl?

I don't like saying "A team needs to win a SB" to have a good year. Of course you want to win but making final 8 is good. For most teams this is meeting expectations and anything else is luck.

The only team I would say would be a disappointment not to make the final 4 after last year would be the Patriots.

I am not saying the not winning a championship is okay as that is of course the ultimate goal. I am saying realistically you can't say you failing to win means you fail to meet the height you should.

After all the goal for teams are all relative to a degree and I am talking about the "basement goal" of a team not the ceiling.

For the first playoff game in a gatrillion years being played in Los Angeles couldn’t they have provided a better field? Looks pitiful and ****ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes