PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game being webcast live tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Game being webcast live tonight.

Thanks - I am in FL today, but near W. Palm Beach & the game is not on locally.

Much appreciated. For all the internationals, it looks like we should be able to receive this feed as well.

No worries. I get the NFLN, but after having to watch the last game via some rough broadcast to web thing, this will be really nice coverage for anyone watching online.

Thanks. I wonder what will be better, that or Slingbox.

Not sure about that one. At least NFL.com is designed for the mass public and it should not be lagging alot.

Is this an actual live broadcast, or a "show" with game excerpts.

If anybody knows, I'd appreciate it.

Slingbox has never let me down

The problem here is that the internet speed is very slow (due to the censoring, I suspect), so sometimes the Slingbox is very choppy. But overall I love it.

does anyone have any other confirmation that this will be broadcast live on nfl.com? the only place that is saying it is that bucs messageboard and the link goes to an old draft video.

I'm going to have to drive nearly an hour to see the game and while i'd love to just sit and watch on my computer i would be pretty bummed if i stayed home and it wasn't being broadcast live on nfl.com.

any help or insight is much appreciated.

The problem here is that the internet speed is very slow (due to the censoring, I suspect), so sometimes the Slingbox is very choppy. But overall I love it.

I'm going to make a change next year (have a Dish) and have wondered about the Slingbox. What exactly do you need to do this, I guess distance is irrelevant.

I'm going to make a change next year (have a Dish) and have wondered about the Slingbox. What exactly do you need to do this, I guess distance is irrelevant.

It hooks up to someone else's cable.

In my case, my older brother in New England has an extra live cable outlet, and he just hooked up the basic Slingbox to that outlet. This way I don't end up controlling his cable with my Slingbox.

Between Slingbox and Roku, I've got all my bases covered, so I now I am completely off of cable.

I dont think the full game is being streamed on nfl.com:(

The game is on WBZ for those of us in West Mass if you have comcast...so says titantv.com.

Isn't the game on ABC in Boston?

does anyone have any other confirmation that this will be broadcast live on nfl.com? the only place that is saying it is that bucs messageboard and the link goes to an old draft video.

I'm going to have to drive nearly an hour to see the game and while i'd love to just sit and watch on my computer i would be pretty bummed if i stayed home and it wasn't being broadcast live on nfl.com.

any help or insight is much appreciated.

Looks like the Patriots traded down.:rolleyes:

Try that stoogetv . Justin tv has a link in the comments section

This thread is wrong and I'm closing it before more people get sucked in by it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back