PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fun game thread flashback: Super Bowl 49

Excellent thread

f8839343a896fdf5c5ca991dd5629d56.jpeg

Last edited:
Watching Seahawks fan reaction videos of the INT was the best entertainment I've ever felt terrible for enjoying so much.
I made the mistake of eating food while watching this one. When the interception happens I almost choked from laughing so hard. The baby starting to cry along with “what the ****?!” right when Butler picks it is gold.

I was in training, out of contact with the world, and the last thing I heard before I passed out for the night was that the Pats were down 24-14 in the fourth. I said, if anyone can do it, it's Brady. I still didn't believe it when I heard the next day. One of the Dolphins fans in my training unit said "that's it. Brady is the ****ing GOAT"

I got to watch it several weeks later and I gotta say. I knew we had won, but it was still crazy to watch. I could have only imagined live.

I made the mistake of eating food while watching this one. When the interception happens I almost choked from laughing so hard. The baby starting to cry along with “what the ****?!” right when Butler picks it is gold.

"IMMORTALITY BABY!"

My personal favorite... "BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE!":

"IMMORTALITY BABY!"

My personal favorite... "BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE!":

Love that one too.

They're good sports putting it on youtube for us Pats fans to enjoy. :)

I wonder what would have happened if the Seahawks didn't jump offside.

Could the Pats have done in this game what they did to the Jets with the delay of game penalties?

It’s a shame we don’t have that many Falcons videos compared to the Seahawks.

Pretty sure it’s because Falcons fans knew it was over once the game went into OT and didn’t want to record. Meanwhile Seahawks fans thought they had it in the bag after the Kearse catch so it was a complete gut punch and change of emotion when the interception happened.

Watching that moment in a room full of strangers, mostly non-Pats fans, will always be one of my most cherished memories. It's pretty sad, especially considering I was just 19 at the time, but that was probably the peak of my entire existence.

Greatest NFL game ever played.

I have it as my #1 too. Probably the best matchup sb matchup we had seen in a long time. Both teams were kings of their conference from rather early on in the season and a rare season where if you were to pick the sb showdown mid season thats what it actually ended up being. And for all the hype, the game somehow surpassed it.

Its insane how close every game has been between these teams dating all the way back to 1992. Only the 2004 game was won by double digits and that was a 3 point game until a late circus catch by bethel johnson and dillon scored with 2 minutes left.

Was the play call that bad, or not executed correctly? It seems to me that had Wilson not led the receiver, and instead threw more into his body, the result would have been a TD or at worst (for Seattle) an incomplete pass.

Was the play call that bad, or not executed correctly? It seems to me that had Wilson not led the receiver, and instead threw more into his body, the result would have been a TD or at worst (for Seattle) an incomplete pass.

I didn’t think it was that bad a call, considering time was winding down and Seattle had one or no timeouts can’t remember. A pass maximized their chances on a second down. It was just a terrific play

Seattle Seahawks Fans React To Super Bowl Loss (2015 Compilation) - YouTube

0:50 - I think the interception broke her. LOL
1:20 - hope this dude got some medical attention
2:09 - Beast mode! Beast mode! Beast mode!
3:08 - WTF hope moobs dude also got some medical attention
5:30 - broke this kid too
5:50 - Didn't understand a word lol

Also some dude breaking a TV but I doubt any of those are real.

At least when the Pats lost Super Bowls it wasn't a kick to the gut like this. We just knew it wasn't our night. Well maybe Desmond Howard was a little.....

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back