PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

from all the world this is the moment...GO PATS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
are you ready ???

i will see the game live going to sleep aprox h 04,30 am monday morning

from Italy GO PATS !!! AVANTI PATRIOTI DEL NEW ENGLAND !!!

other nations ? ;)

I remember those days... Together with my wife who is from Mass I saw the pats win their first Superbowl February 4th local time while in Belgium and as the op went to bed 4.30am ..all while we knew at 8am we had to be at the hospital for the birth of our child :) . btw the last they won was a only a few days after our last child was born. Solo tiring to stay up that long.

I remember those days... Together with my wife who is from Mass I saw the pats win their first Superbowl February 4th local time while in Belgium and as the op went to bed 4.30am ..all while we knew at 8am we had to be at the hospital for the birth of our child :) . btw the last they won was a only a few days after our last child was born. Solo tiring to stay up that long.

Watched Superbowl XXXVI from a small beach bar in Krabi, Thailand. Woke the busboy up at 5:30 am and to turn on the TV.

IT NL DE GB RUS IE SINGAPORE

not more ? ;)

Last edited:
I'm French Canadian, does that count? Ha! Prolly not... who likes the Frenadians? Love seeing all these people from all over the world!

i have to mention FR or CAN ? ;)

I'm French Canadian, does that count? Ha! Prolly not... who likes the Frenadians? Love seeing all these people from all over the world!

Absolutely,EH! Go Redwings! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back