PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday Patriots Notebook 2/20: Edelman's Hit on Jeremy Lane Also Injured the CB's Knee,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to a few Seahawks fans. A few them are saying he went for his knees. Like you said it was textbook and he was just going low to tackle him. He wasn't aiming for his knees like TJ Ward.

And a little off topic but watching the game when Earl Thomas had a shot at Gronk he went for his thigh and brought him down. He didn't go for his knee like TJ Ward did. Which proves it can be done if you try.

With all this talk about how the Patriots offense was going to deal with the Legion of Boom it was the Patriots O who in fact layed the boom.

What a pity I hate to see such a loud mouth like Lane get owned like he did. Isn't he the same idiot that said that Gronk wasn't a great TE? LOL.....Yeah karma is a real ***** for him.

Sorry to hear that--hope he's able to come back 100%.
Not me. I don't hope he's able to come back 100% as long as he is an impediment to the Pats winning SB50. Other than that, I hope he's fine and lives a great life with his family. I never wish career- threatening injuries on opponents, but if one gets an injury which results in an advantage for the NE Patriots, I'm all in. Screw everyone.

N impediment to the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back