Former Vikings WR Bisi Johnson visiting Pats

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Per Rapsheet:

yes-yas.gif

Missed out on Dorsett so on to this guy, seem to be very similar players other than Bisi being much younger. Likely a camp body, maybe some upside

Yeah who needs Jerry Jeudy that Bisi Johnson wannabe. :)

I saw that he hasn't played since 2020 because he tore his ACL 2 seasons in a row.

That's like a 99.9% guarantee Bill signs him.
Yeah, but tearing up your knee like that improves your speed.

JFC, Bill is back to signing injury guys...as Michael Ray Richardson said profoundly, "the ship be sinkin' "

Yeah, but tearing up your knee like that improves your speed.
Everyone knows a total lack of an ACL removes drag and provides a marked increase in speed. It's just science.

Everyone knows a total lack of an ACL removes drag and provides a marked increase in speed. It's just science.
Its deja vu all over again.

Instead of signing a proven playmaker at WR. BB brings in a project. Jones needs a Beast WR who defenses fear.

I prefer Ashton Dulin as a 5th receiver who plays special teams and would like the Pats to sign him. Johnson likely a camp guy but you need those too

Another complimentary player or TC Fodder..

I prefer Ashton Dulin as a 5th receiver who plays special teams and would like the Pats to sign him. Johnson likely a camp guy but you need those too

Camp / PS player.. He's 2 years post surgery so he may be 100% healthy. Or, he may be done. No risk talking to him or seeing if he's still got the agility.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back