PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Folk out due to appendectomy - UPDATE Cut to sign Kai Forbath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a backup for that if they were to go that direction. Generally I wouldn't think BB would risk it but given how late in the week it is and the apparent short term nature of Nugent's absence it is at least possible.

Still would not be surprised about them cutting Nugent and signing someone else. Just late in the week for that.

Am not sure how it works with cutting players who are unavailable due to an injury/sickness/something not sustained as part of football. If he still needs to go through IR then forget that route.
Freudian slip? It’s folk that’s hurt, but nugent would make sense as the replacement.

Freudian slip? It’s folk that’s hurt, but nugent would make sense as the replacement.

Nah just getting my kickers mixed up.

Janikowski probably isn’t doing a lot these days. Sign the former beast?

f8bd12b8d62ea692205b62d5fb13bdce.jpg

The obvious solution is to score TDs on every drive and go for 2 each time....;)

Time to break out the Bailey's...
  • Played at Santa Fe Christian (Calif.) and connected on 12-of-16 field goals – including 54-yarder – as a senior. Also made 26-of-27 extra points.
  • Made three field goals of 50 or more yards and 40 touchbacks on 47 kickoffs as a senior

Jake Bailey
Can he hold for himself?

If they have to cut someone Kessler seems a better choice.

Given the discussion in the Mike Reiss thread, is it ok if I take a moment to laugh at the dangling participle in the title of this thread? ;):D

I wonder if Nate Ebner can kick (Rugby skills)?

Given the discussion in the Mike Reiss thread, is it ok if I take a moment to laugh at the dangling participle in the title of this thread? ;):D

Go one step farther and ask the mods to fix it. Was typing on the phone will submitting it and am happy an autocorrection didn't continue the "hairy" joke from the other thread.

I wonder if Nate Ebner can kick (Rugby skills)?

He performed the onside dropkick some people around here still lazily blame as the main reason we lost to the Eagles in 2015. Hurr Durr momentum.

Go one step farther and ask the mods to fix it. Was typing on the phone will submitting it and am happy an autocorrection didn't continue the "hairy" joke from the other thread.

Nah, I kinda like it. :)

You have got to be kidding me. What a season.

Who holds for Bailey?

The injury curse continues. Have mercy.

Do we cut Folk to make room?
Can we or do we lose him to injury settlement rules if we did?
I think if he were released now he would (after injury settlement) then be exposed to waivers but others will know. Since Folk would be expected to return in a couple weeks, Bailey as a short-term replacement might make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe