PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flash Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I know there are already threads about Gordon.
I'm too lazy to go back and find a thread on him right now.

I know I will get the "Thread police" attacking this thread. (Just move along) ..Please.
If the Mods deem it necessary, so be it.

...But this guy is really impressing me (so far) .
I'm so happy for the guy. I really think NE is the type of place to help him.

I anxious to hear any input from fellow posters who are excited as me with his progress thus far.

It amazes me what this owner, coaches, vets (TB) and city can do to some "Lost" players.

I'm just super pumped to see this kid become a real star here.

I'm praying for him. And having him here to do it would be historic. IMO.

He seems to really buy in, and just maybe, found his place.
javascript:;

Last edited:
Right there with ya. New England may just have drawn a golden ticket with Gordon. Time, of course, will tell if it was a good move, but to my mind, so far, so good. :cool:

Last edited:
Even if he just does what he's already done every game I'll be happy. Could be our unlikely Amendola replacement in that he could be good for some clutch catches despite not many overall (in 2014, 16).

What I liked most was his response to the question about how he felt about playing a reduced role in the Pats' offense, after being the center of attention inCleveland: "it's a relief". Sounds like he has a healthy perspective, appreciates not being under pressure and under the microscope as much - even when he caught history it was Tom Brady's history, not Josh Gordon's history, as his first Patriots TD was Brady's 500th. Gives him a chance to just relax and not stress, which could be a good key to his successful recovery and ability to stay clean. I must admit I wasn't a fan of bringing him on board, but now he's here and I've seen how he came aboard I'm changing my opinion. I like what he's shown us so far, and I'm rooting for him to be as good as he can be - that would be a special treat!

He has only been here 2 weeks.

The honeymoon is not over just yet. Only after that will we know about Gordons intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back