PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fire Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a bra around Gronk's neck?

I know it's not but sure looks like it could be one ...

Is that a bra around Gronk's neck?

I believe that's a neck pillow for flying. My daughter said that Gronk was a little annoyed at my nephew for insisting on the pic...it's good to be Gronk, but not so much in public. All the time. Like when it is 5 AM and you are at the airport.

I was hoping for a photo of Goodell as a victim of spontaneous combustion. Oh, well.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a photo of Goodell ss a victim of spontaneous combustion. Oh, well.

Fire%2BGodell.png

Its more probable than not that Gronk was aware the person next to him was wearing a shirt that would deflate Goodells ego...4 game suspension

It was more probable than not that Der Fuhrerdell was so engrossed in admiring his reflection in the men's room mirror that he failed to see the 6 goons enter with snap jacks in their hands and a large tube of superglue. Hours later when he finally came to,the "Enforcer" found his skull littered with big knots and his **** superglued to his leg.
Meanwhile, outside in the dining room of the 21 Club the maitre'd was frantically calling out ...urgent message for Mr. Lumpty Dumpty!......seems all the Dell's whoreses and all the Dell's regs couldn't free Roger's **** from his leg.

It was more probable than not that Der Fuhrerdell was so engrossed in admiring his reflection in the men's room mirror that he failed to see the 6 goons enter with snap jacks in their hands and a large tube of superglue. Hours later when he finally came to,the "Enforcer" found his skull littered with big knots and his **** superglued to his leg.
Meanwhile, outside in the dining room of the 21 Club the maitre'd was frantically calling out ...urgent message for Mr. Lumpty Dumpty!......seems all the Dell's whoreses and all the Dell's regs couldn't free Roger's **** from his leg.
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing