PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a very likable person. The only thing is everything I say you guys disagree with and it's because it's from the opposition. If I was a Patriots fans and hated on the Dolphins and praised the Pats, you guys would love me. And don't tell me about some ridiculous online messageboard bet I may or may not have made.

How did I know that you wouldn't get it?

People disagree with what you say because most of what you say here is either very stupid ("Culpepper's better than Brady") or designed solely to talk smack.

I don't give a rat's ass about the bet. I really don't. What I do care about is some 160-pound child who's done nothing in life calling grown-ass men "little girls" and other assorted names because they don't care about some stupid football game. That's a good thing, by the way. If I did decide to play, I'd take great pleasure in blowing you up at every opportunity, whereas under other circumstances I'd be content to just wrap up and keep it friendly. And don't give me that "you couldn't catch me" garbage, because you'd get caught...repeatedly.

Learn a lesson, or else someone will go out of their way to teach it to you. I've learned, and I've been taught: learning's preferable.

Well let me explain to the genious that is Patsfans.com. Obviously, you guys are bright enough to figure things out on your own, so luckily I'm here.

Hmm.... what could it be? I wonder????

Ohhh, maybe Aqua just joined the team and couldn't make it to New York. Werid, I'm glad I'm brilliant otherwise I never would've figured that out. Oh wait, my 2 year old neighbor figured that out on his own. You guys are complete morons, my goodness.

Get a roster together or shut your mouths because you're all acting like little 5 year old girls.

Wait, you were the one who posted over there that it would be easy to shell out the $100 to go. You seem to be changing your tune there chumly. As you always seem to do.

As for your claimed brilliance, I've seen dead lightbulbs shine brighter than you are.

I'm a very likable person. The only thing is everything I say you guys disagree with and it's because it's from the opposition. If I was a Patriots fans and hated on the Dolphins and praised the Pats, you guys would love me. And don't tell me about some ridiculous online messageboard bet I may or may not have made.

You are NOT a very likable person. Your an egotistical mindless piece of garbage who welched on a bet. And you DID make a bet with ME. There is not "may or may not have made" BS.

Damn, Aqua, you're such a friggin liar.

Funny thing, I just went through the thread and it's very clear I never took the chairty bet. Call me cheap for only wanting the bet to benefit me, but don't say I took the bet and didn't live up to it. The only bet I didn't live up to was leaving patsfans altogether.:D
\

So, now you changed your tune AGAIN. You just said that YOU didn't make the bet.

Which is it?

Ever since Ballsack4ever popped up here like a pimple on the ass of humanity, many, many members here have ripped him a new one, but I haven't read anything as profound as what reflexblue said, well put, pretty much wraps up the whole thing in a neat little package, doesn't it.

Aqua, you are in need of help, you're chopping, but no chips are flying dude, therapy is your friend, look into it...............

\

So, now you changed your tune AGAIN. You just said that YOU didn't make the bet.

Which is it?

Well I just read through the thread and it's quite clear to me I wouldn't take the charity bet.

Well I just read through the thread and it's quite clear to me I wouldn't take the charity bet.

I wasn't refering to the Charity bet, which you DID take, regardless of what you CLAIM. Your reading comprehension leaves a tremendous amount to be desired.

Here is what you posted:
Aquafan4ever said:
And don't tell me about some ridiculous online messageboard bet I may or may not have made.

In your very next post, you say this:
aquafan4ever said:
Funny thing, I just went through the thread and it's very clear I never took the chairty bet. Call me cheap for only wanting the bet to benefit me, but don't say I took the bet and didn't live up to it. The only bet I didn't live up to was leaving patsfans altogether.:D

1st you say you may or may not have made a bet. And then you admit to having made a bet. That's called contradiction.

So, please, stop with your BS already. You only continue to make yourself look like a complete imbecile.

Once and for all, admit you lost your bet, delete your account and leave.

OH, and for the record, everyone, Aquafan4ever is definitely NOT representative of Phin fans. The Phin fan who lost the bet to me in 2005 on the ESPN boards DID stop posting on ESPN. (ponder: I do wonder whatever happened to Devildog). He was definitely a man of honor.

OH, and for the record, everyone, Aquafan4ever is definitely NOT representative of Phin fans. The Phin fan who lost the bet to me in 2005 on the ESPN boards DID stop posting on ESPN. (ponder: I do wonder whatever happened to Devildog). He was definitely a man of honor.

The point of these "loser leaves town" message board bets escapes me.

The point of these "loser leaves town" message board bets escapes me.

Well, the guy on ESPN didn't want to bet money so we bet posting rights. Much the way Aqua did here. Unfortunately, Aqua is a welcher and isn't man enough to step up and pay his debts.

Unintentional humor, always the best!

I can picture him defending the fact that double wide trailors are the new real estate craze in Florida. For some reason when I picture aqua I think of a zit faced 19 year old kid.

I am not kidding. I really suspect he lives in a trailor.

Btw I forgot to ask... Who the hell travels the country playing pick up football games? This post is a crock of ****.

Last edited:
I can picture him defending the fact that double wide trailors are the new real estate craze in Florida. For some reason when I picture aqua I think of a zit faced 19 year old kid.

I am not kidding. I really suspect he lives in a trailor.

Btw I forgot to ask... Who the hell travels the country playing pick up football games? This post is a crock of ****.
Exactly. Thats what I said.

I know that Kdo5 quoted this too but it cannot be repeated often enough.
WaterBoy is the dictionary entry for LOSAH!!!

Last edited:
I wasn't refering to the Charity bet, which you DID take, regardless of what you CLAIM. Your reading comprehension leaves a tremendous amount to be desired.

Here is what you posted:

In your very next post, you say this:

1st you say you may or may not have made a bet. And then you admit to having made a bet. That's called contradiction.

So, please, stop with your BS already. You only continue to make yourself look like a complete imbecile.

Once and for all, admit you lost your bet, delete your account and leave.

Practice what you preech. Reading comprehension dude, I've admited to the bet of me leaving here. But no where do I ever say, I will send money to the charity if I lose. That was never said.

I'll give you credit for one thing. You're excellent at twisting people's words around to make them sound just how you want to hear them.

As for traveling playing football games. It's a way for Dolphins fans to meet and catch a Dolphins game on Sundays. Also, we play the fans of other teams, kind of like firms of European "football" teams but instead of fighting, we play ball.

Practice what you preech. Reading comprehension dude, I've admited to the bet of me leaving here. But no where do I ever say, I will send money to the charity if I lose. That was never said.

I'll give you credit for one thing. You're excellent at twisting people's words around to make them sound just how you want to hear them.

As for traveling playing football games. It's a way for Dolphins fans to meet and catch a Dolphins game on Sundays. Also, we play the fans of other teams, kind of like firms of European "football" teams but instead of fighting, we play ball.

I do practice what I preach moron and my reading comprehension is fine. While you DID admit to the bet, you first denied it. And that was the issue I had.

I didn't twist your words around in any way, shape or form. I quoted you verbatim. You just want to claim that because you can't be a man and admit to screwing up and then lying about it.

OH, btw, I am not an imbecile like yourself, Aqua. I fully understand the idea of traveling to other stadiums and playing fans of other teams. What I don't get is you making bets that you won't keep, then issuing challenges for a team you aren't a part of because you can't actually travel to the games because you don't have the money to pay to go, all the while telling the guys on that board how you'll be able to pay and go to the game.

Sounds to me like someone who is too big for his britches. And you've earned the way you've been treated, not just by myself, but by many others.

Do you live in a trailor?
The whole trailer thing isn't new I've been saying for months that I have a feeling he lives in a trailer

Last edited:
I've posted pictures of my backyard. I live in one of the nicest neighborhoods in my city. I'm just sayin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes